Resident Evil: Revelations HD

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
agent_rhy
Ace Detective
PSN ID: agent_rhy

Rumors started spreading since November of last year (2012) when a Korean ratings board enlisted Resident Evil: Revelation for PS3/X360.
siliconera.com wrote:It appears that Capcom is bringing Resident Evil: Revelations to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Resident Evil: Revelations was announced as a Nintendo 3DS exclusive and released earlier this year. Since the game uses a version of MT Framework, the same engine used for Dragon’s Dogma and Resident Evil 6, a HD port shouldn’t be too difficult.
source: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/23/re ... -xbox-360/

Recently, the Resident Evil: Revelation achievement list apparently unveiled for the X360.

List of achievements: http://exophase.com/game/re-revelations ... ievements/

So, based on the rumors and list stated, does it means that RE:VELATIONS will also be ported to PS3? Does it have the same achievement list like on X360?

As an avid Resident Evil fan, I'm looking forward to this game. Hoping to hear positive updates on this and play the game in the near future since I don't own a N3DS handheld. :sweat:
PSN IDs: agent_rhy (US) | agentRhy007 (AS HK)
3DS FC: 0662-7541-5381
NSW: SW-5464-8012-7431
like.no.other
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

I'll surely get this when it's out for PS3. My brother has it on his 3DS so I tried it out, it's very good, better than RE6 IMO, but the only drawback is the tiny, tiny screen of the 3DS na kahit na max brightness na wala pa rin akong makita :lol:

So sure buy ito for me, hehe
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Eto lang reason bakit ako bumili ng 3DS. :sweat:

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Resident Evil Revelations is coming to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC on May 21st in North America and May 24th in Europe.

After multiple leaks, Capcom has confirmed Resident Evil: Revelations, initially launched for 3DS in February last year, will make the jump to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC in North America on May 21 and in Europe on May 24 for $49.99 (consoles) / $39.99

The enhanced port will add additional content, including a “terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, and improvements to Raid mode such as new weapons, skill sets, and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters,” as well as “high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects, and an immersive sound experience,” according to Capcom.

In Japan, the game is called Biohazard Revelations: Unveiled Edition.
gematsu

TRAILER

screens
agent_rhy
Ace Detective
PSN ID: agent_rhy

Finally, an official announcement! :agree:

[topic merged]
PSN IDs: agent_rhy (US) | agentRhy007 (AS HK)
3DS FC: 0662-7541-5381
NSW: SW-5464-8012-7431
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Maaaayyyyy daaaayyyyy!! Maaaayyyyy daaaaaayyyyyy! Once you play it, you'll know what it means.

This game deserves to be in a handheld for its bit sized missions presented as episodes. Think of Siren PS3. This game also has the worst story of all the RE games excluding Gaiden.
:bigmouth:
pantellica
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

guys ask ko lang so bale ano yung timeline natong revelations? I mean from 1 to six kasama code veronica san gawi sya nakasama?
kryst abegnalie
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

jsnepo wrote:Maaaayyyyy daaaayyyyy!! Maaaayyyyy daaaaaayyyyyy! Once you play it, you'll know what it means.

This game deserves to be in a handheld for its bit sized missions presented as episodes. Think of Siren PS3. This game also has the worst story of all the RE games excluding Gaiden.

Well lahat naman ng re games panget ang story, mas pumanget pa siya nung nagiba hitsura n gameplay at ng zombies lol

Anyways sa lahat ng platforms nilabas pwera lang sa vita, lol

@pantellica
Based sa wikia timeline, after ito ng re4 at before ng re5
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Zombies Zombies Zombies :)
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

pantellica wrote:guys ask ko lang so bale ano yung timeline natong revelations? I mean from 1 to six kasama code veronica san gawi sya nakasama?
RE Zero > RE1 > RE2 | RE3 > RE Code Veronica > RE4 > RE: Revelations > RE5 > RE6

RE2 and 3 take place more less simultaneously. Straightforward naman ang RE when it comes to chronology.

Worth playing itong Revelations. For all those who have been disappointed by RE6, you will love Revelations. It perfectly mixes the old and the new.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

dapat may crossplay man lang sana to sa Vita, tapos cross buy :bigmouth:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

TurnBased wrote:=
RE Zero > RE1 > RE2 | RE3 > RE Code Veronica > RE4 > RE: Revelations > RE5 > RE6

RE2 and 3 take place more less simultaneously. Straightforward naman ang RE when it comes to chronology.

Worth playing itong Revelations. For all those who have been disappointed by RE6, you will love Revelations. It perfectly mixes the old and the new.
interesting. I hated RE 6. Played one campaign, and I told myself this isn't worth playing through two more times. I'll probably wait and see what the feedback for the ps3 version is, I've become more and more disinterested with this franchise, but I'm hoping that with future releases it returns to its former glory.
Avastrol
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: yarrmateys

From what I've read in reviews, Revelations teases with the feel of classic RE, but ultimately falls short and disappoints in various areas. Welp. Worth a try siguro. At least they have the right intent, as opposed to shootbang RE6.
kryst abegnalie
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

Well ive played it in the 3ds many times and this better than re5 (havent played re6) but masyadong mahal ito for a port, kala ko nasa 19.99 lang hehehe

Will try again later ito since ive got a cpp addon later hehehe
Wheelman
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow

Eto lang din reason kaya ako nagka 3ds. Imho, di kaaya aya laruin ulit due to dull enemies.
pantellica
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

TurnBased wrote:
pantellica wrote:guys ask ko lang so bale ano yung timeline natong revelations? I mean from 1 to six kasama code veronica san gawi sya nakasama?

thanks bro, nalaman ko pa kung ano yung wala akong re sa timeline, I usually play re kase as a marathon inuulet ko talaga mula umpisa gang sa hule. hmm tama naman pala timeline ko except wala pa ako revelations so another sure buy for me. :lol:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Sampal ito sa 3DS :lol:

Oh well kung maganda naman at maraming makakalaro, ayos lang. Improved din naman pala yung graphics (kita ugat sa braso ni Chris).
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Parang ang ganda ng graphics sa trailer. :lol:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Magkano daw ba ito once marelease.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
Avastrol
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: yarrmateys

$49.99. May pagka-budget title