NBA2k13 - ELITES (Rules on 1st page) 4 more open slots

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
green21guy
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: green21guy

PrinceAL wrote: Wala na ako makalaban sa league. kelan kayo game
bro please make it a habit of joining our league group chat whenever you are online..para makahanap ka ng league members na gusto rin maglaro..na observe q kasi bro, di ka sumasali sa chat pag online ka
Last edited by green21guy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green21guy
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: green21guy

NetherGOD wrote:hi green, need clarification:

if i got a defensive rebound and i am about to pass to man at half court, my opponent cant do a steal right because I have to set my play at the other end ?....ok lang kung if it was a fastbreak on my end and an attempted steal would be fine because my fastbreak is being stopped...tama ba ako ?
bro. if the steal or turnover was due to a negligent pass (like for example trying a long pass to the other side of the court after a def reb), the steal is considered legit..but if the steal was due to defensive pressure, whether or not if the pressure was committed by a cpu or the player, while you are trying to dribble your way to the other side of the court after a def reb, then your opponent must return the ball.

Basta pag nakalagpas ka na ng halfcourt after a def reb, and ur trying to set up a play, no pressure or double teaming is allowed, pwera nalang if ur opponent is down by 15 pts up
NetherGOD wrote: the principle is if i get a defensive rebound (but not going for a fastbreak) I should be allowed to set my half court play at the other end...and thus, any steal by CPU or any player at the backcourt, will require he needs to return the ball back to me ?
again it depends bro, if the steal was a result of a negligent pass as described earlier, then the steal is legit..but if the steal or turnover (backcourt violation/out of bounds) was due to defensive pressure while your trying to dribble your way to the other side of the court then your opponent must return the ball whether or not if the steal was committed by the cpu or the player itself.
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: NetherGOD

gets green. thanks
PSN ID - NetherGOD
Playing NBA 2K13 primarily
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
FROM 8 PM TO 10:30 PM PH TIME
Mobile -09204238167, 09423681580
PrinceAL
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dapat pede na yung i pressure yung nagseset ng play kasi ako lagi man to man gusto ko kasi mag work sa d lol. pag kasi pinapwesto mga player sa play nkakapasa ng ayos sure ball pa naman yung iba sa jumpshot at lowpost up under. tapos halos lahat zone d pa yung defense di ako makagalaw dahil hinihintay pa maset ang defense sanay kasi ako sa takbuhan, pero hindi yung cherrypick. at Hindi pa ko sanay sa mga jumpshot haha.dapat pag madeshot lang yung bawal tumakbo ng fastbreak. pero ayos lang practice nalang ako.

Boston nako, yung mga nakalaban ko na sa wizard, game ulit

NBA ELITE

PSN ID: AlChrist09

jmahok
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: jmahok

question,,, how will i know if my trade was approved or rejected? o kaya sa signing ng free agents? tska yung mismung team lang naman yung mag rereject or approve ng trade di ba?
la1221
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: heavyarms_09

are there still open slots?
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Funkyhunk_

la1221 wrote:are there still open slots?

Pm sent
PSN ID: funkyhunk69
Socom Player
"Alone I am lethal. As a team, I dominate. Feel my presence."

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18523
showe
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: wildnbkshowe

my cheat engine daw sa NBA 2K13 online hahahahahahahha