NBA2k13 - ELITES (Rules on 1st page) 4 more open slots

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Funkyhunk_

Active Players Online League.

4 teams left. So far all players who have already joined are CONFIRMED active players. If interested post your psn id..or send a PM to (PSN: green21guy)

Rules: please read them - its simple

Game Reset/Game Result Modification Requests

Post lang kayo dito or send a message to the admins sa PSN with the following format. We will try to complete as soon as possible. hindi kaya to agad agad since we also have a life haha, please be patient :)

Date:
Team:
Request Type: (Reset or declare team as winner)

League Admins (PSN ids)
Nethergod
green21guy
funkyhunk69 - 09178933384

UNBREAKABLE RULE
a. Minimum of 5 games per week. (kung active ka- hindi yan problema-kaya ang 30games per week casual play lang yun san ka pa.)
b. Always join the chatroom if you want to play. This is a VERY IMPORTANT RULE. Please, wag na ninyo pahirapan malaman kung available kayo to play. Join the chatroom
C. Once the game has finished make sure to quit the game properly to prevent it from being automatically simulated.
D. Do not pause the game. This is only allowed at tipoff if you need to change some settings. If you need to sub, change matchups do this by calling a timeout - AGAIN DO NOT PAUSE

Offense
No strict rules rules on shots. But try to mix it with mid, long range shots. Dont spam plays and dont use glitch shots

Fast break only allowed during a TURNOVER or situationals. BAWAL ANG FORCED FASTBREAK wherein a player goes onto a fastbreak /leak position while still playing defense(in other words, nasa halfcourt na kagad hindi pa tumitira kalaban)

Turnover
1. steal
2. block
3. airball / boardball

Situationals
4. counter a missed fastbreak of the opponent
5. last two minutes
6. counter a full court press/trap

Defense
7. taking charge only allowed within the 3 point line.
8. Ball Inbound abangers - DO NOT SPAM. Only do this when it makes sense (down by double digits/last 2minutes/opponent trying to inbound ball inside the 3point line)
9. pressuring the PG while starting the play is not allowed. You will know this if the PG is just standing above the 3 point line. Point is, allow him to execute the first part of the play by letting him stand in above the 3 point line, then once tat is done you can pressure him
10. Double Teams are allowed within the 3 point line only or corner/sideline traps
11. no steal is allowed beyond 3pt arc, but interception of pass is allowed.

Disconnection

This really boils down to the both players. We expect mature and corteuos players so this should be easy
1. ulit nalang if okay lang for both parties
2. if hindi payag both parties, ulit nalang then add yung previous score.
3. Or kung nadc sa halftime, you can play two quarters then add the revipus score for the total and so on. Sabihan niyo nalang admin, for manual overrides or soemthing. kayo na bahala magusap
Last edited by Funkyhunk_ on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
PSN ID: funkyhunk69
Socom Player
"Alone I am lethal. As a team, I dominate. Feel my presence."

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18523
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: NetherGOD

let's go guys..isang tulog na lang...sana mapuno na to
PSN ID - NetherGOD
Playing NBA 2K13 primarily
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
FROM 8 PM TO 10:30 PM PH TIME
Mobile -09204238167, 09423681580
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

commish green, i suggest the following para may process yung pag-advance ng league, para din gumalaw yung trades

1. we must prioritize playing the games as scheduled in the season's virtual weeks...so for starters, we prioritize the first two virtual weeks of our league.
2. After every 7 calendar days, we pause the league and then we manually simulate 2 virtual weeks of the season
- if an unplayed game is between 2 User GM's ( 2 humans), simulation will be in favor of the USER with more games played in that period.
- if an unplayed game is between a User GM (human) and the CPU, simulation will be in favor of the User GM

wacchathink ? :bball:
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
downlog
PlayStation
PlayStation

sali ako sir..jepoie13 psn id ko
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

downlog wrote:sali ako sir..jepoie13 psn id ko
bro, send ka ng PM to (PSN: green21guy)
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
KiNg MamBa24
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: juwanrex0821

Draft Night na bukas!! Excited for this :D

Goodluck lahat sa picks natin :cheer:
Champions do not become champions when they win an event, but in the hours, weeks, and months, and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely a demonstration of their championship character.
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Green, nether- pano pala sliders natin? Need ata natin ng custom mga bro
Socom Player

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

Funkyhunk_ wrote:Green, nether- pano pala sliders natin? Need ata natin ng custom mga bro
baka meron na si green in mind bro as he created the league
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
rialistic-16-
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: rialistic-16-

nice funky and nether. bukS na!
KiNg MamBa24
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: juwanrex0821

15hrs and 30mins. Left before the Draft Night!! Woooohoooo :cheer:
:2thumbs:

Goodluck to all sa mga picks :)
Champions do not become champions when they win an event, but in the hours, weeks, and months, and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely a demonstration of their championship character.
LoRdBlo0dz
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

sana lahat ng sumali active players. woohooo :)
PSN US Account (MAIN) : LoRdBlo0dz (Zero yung 0)
PSN HK Account : MouriceWayne
PSvita : SFxTekken , PSABR , COD:Declassified , Unit 13 , AC 3:Liberation
PS3 : NBA 2k13 , Prototype 2
PS4 : Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls , NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

guys, minsan kasi mahirap mag react via ps3 chat sa bagal ng ps3....pwede rin tayo kita dito

http://xat.com/PINOYPSELITE2K13
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
Argyle_06
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: cezlec

Do we still have an available slot? I'm interested to join. I've sent a PM to green21guy already. Sana umabot pa! :D
PSN: Cezlec

I'm gone but not forgotten..
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

Argyle_06 wrote:Do we still have an available slot? I'm interested to join. I've sent a PM to green21guy already. Sana umabot pa! :D
sent you reply at xat.com
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ayun o how did the drafting go? Just saw the ones i got. Panibagong learning nanaman lol ill be back on monday pa from hk. Bakasyon muna. Habol ako till then haha :)
Socom Player

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

will be out of town today guys...play with you Sunday night. thanks
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
NetherGOD
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

mga bro, prioritize the first two weeks of your schedule, para any pending trades for the week can push thru. thanks
PSN ID - NetherGOD
AVAILABLE TO PLAY:
Jimmytwoshoes
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: beautifulboxer

Playing is not smooth today starting yesterday. Might have been because of server problems. so far walang active players i observed. Too bad!!
green21guy
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: green21guy

Funkyhunk_ wrote:Active Players Online League. Draft date set on January 11, 2012 (Friday) 930pm

10 teams left. So far all players who have already joined are CONFIRMED active players. If interested post your psn id..or send a PM to (PSN: green21guy)

Rules: please read them - its simple

UNBREAKABLE RULE
a. Minimum of 5 games per week. (kung active ka- hindi yan problema-kaya ang 30games per week casual play lang yun san ka pa.)
b. Always join the chatroom if you want to play. This is a VERY IMPORTANT RULE. Please, wag na ninyo pahirapan malaman kung available kayo to play. Join the chatroom
C. Once the game has finished make sure to quit the game properly to prevent it from being automatically simulated.
D. Do not pause the game. This is only allowed at tipoff if you need to change some settings. If you need to sub, change matchups do this by calling a timeout - AGAIN DO NOT PAUSE

Offense

No strict rules rules on shots. But try to mix it with mid, long range shots. Dont spam plays and dont use glitch shots

Fast break only allowed during a TURNOVER or situationals. BAWAL ANG FORCED FASTBREAK wherein a player goes onto a fastbreak /leak position while still playing defense(in other words, nasa halfcourt na kagad hindi pa tumitira kalaban)

Turnover:
1. steal
2. block
3. airball / boardball

Situationals:
4. counter a missed fastbreak of the opponent
5. last two minutes
6. counter a full court press/trap

Defense:
7. taking charge only allowed within the 3 point line.
8. Ball Inbound abangers - DO NOT SPAM. Only do this when it makes sense (down by double digits/last 2minutes/opponent trying to inbound ball inside the 3point line)

Disconnection rules

This really boils down to the both players. We expect mature and corteuos players so this should be easy
1. ulit nalang if okay lang for both parties
2. if hindi payag both parties, ulit nalang then add yung previous score.
3. Or kung nadc sa halftime, you can play two quarters then add the revipus score for the total and so on. Sabihan niyo nalang admin, for manual overrides or soemthing. kayo na bahala magusap
Bro padagdag naman..pressuring the PG while serting the play is not allowed. Also do not attempt to double team the PG. no steal is allowed beyond 3pt arc, but interception of pass is allowed.
Jimmytwoshoes
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: beautifulboxer

Mahirap mgimplement ng rules and regulation for this scenario. no physical contact and appearance happen wala kng audience just between the two of u can see what actually happen.. kaya most of the player they will just play the game that they enjoy doing... Mganda na din siguro un.. Kaya tlgang matira matibay! just a thought! Ang malakas ay d umaayaw.