Game sharing?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
el_matador
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: HUMBLE_BRAGGART

Hi all. Paano gawin yung game sharing. Binigyan na akong ka trade ko dito ng game ng psn email and password niya. kaso lang, hindiko alam kung paanoko makuha yung passes for dlc and online pass.Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.
sib
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

Gawa ka ng bagong user account sa PS3 mo. Sign-in ka sa PSN using existing account. Input mo yung account details na binigay sa iyo. Punta ka sa PS Store, check mo yung downloads. I-download mo na yung kailangan mo i-download...
Currently Playing
PS4:
PSV:
PC: Flowers -Le Volume sur Printemps-, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
el_matador
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: HUMBLE_BRAGGART

sib wrote:Gawa ka ng bagong user account sa PS3 mo. Sign-in ka sa PSN using existing account. Input mo yung account details na binigay sa iyo. Punta ka sa PS Store, check mo yung downloads. I-download mo na yung kailangan mo i-download...
Thanks bro, really appreciated. :2thumbs: Couple more questions though.... hanggang ilang user accounts ko pwede magawa? At pagkatapos ko download sa kailangan ko sa PS store, puede ko na ma delete yung bagong ginawa ko na user account para sa download?
javelin
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

el_matador wrote:Couple more questions though.... hanggang ilang user accounts ko pwede magawa? At pagkatapos ko download sa kailangan ko sa PS store, puede ko na ma delete yung bagong ginawa ko na user account para sa download?
You can create up to and have active around 80 PSN accounts (as I've heard) on one Ps3 unit.
Altough, I have no idea why anyone would want to make that many PSN accounts, especially with gamesharing
limited to just 2 Ps3 units or 1 Ps3 unit and 1 PS Vita....

If you delete any PSN account that you used to download anything off the PSN store,
you won't be able to play those games or utilize those DLCs, or movies.
So I would suggest if you download anything on a single PSN account, to not delete it unless
you really have to and don't want to play the games/dlcs/movies associated with that account anymore.

Your planning to gameshare, is that what you are aiming to do man?
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Is this the same as DLC Sharing.. So pa-clear up lang.. Sony allows up to 2 PS3 Units for game/dlc to be shared? Who's 2 users on that rule?
So meaning like:
- I have a game with DLC and i can share it with 2 more peeps?
OR
- I have a game with DLC and i can share it with another 1 more peep?
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

deathzero23 wrote:Is this the same as DLC Sharing.. So pa-clear up lang.. Sony allows up to 2 PS3 Units for game/dlc to be shared? Who's 2 users on that rule?
So meaning like:
OR
The latter.

And it's actually "one user would be able to download and activate games and DLCs on 2 PS3 units"
enma8910
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

awts 1 PS3 at 1PS Vita is counted as 2 na pala. akala ko 2 PS3 and 2 PS Vita. thanks for the info
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Khrysler Jerikho wrote:
deathzero23 wrote:Is this the same as DLC Sharing.. So pa-clear up lang.. Sony allows up to 2 PS3 Units for game/dlc to be shared? Who's 2 users on that rule?
So meaning like:
OR
The latter.

And it's actually "one user would be able to download and activate games and DLCs on 2 PS3 units"
So for the 2nd guy, he needs the 1st guy/owner's PSN Account Details to get / share the DLCs in his PS3 Unit?