Assassin's Creed III (SPOILER THREAD)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
solstice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wicked_being

"Eve...Eve will lead us" :agree:
Gaming on-hold.
#TWolvesNation Arooo!
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Young_Hegelian wrote:The ending sa story ni Desmond felt empty. Did not really like it, it was lacking.

Yung kay Connor naman para sa akin it was well done, his revenge on Lee was like that of the ending of the movie Death Sentence... Connor digging Achilles grave while Achilles' farewell letter to Connor was being read in the background was the high point of the story for me and it was a side mission.

Revelations had the best ending of all the AC games so far, in my opinion. Sa AC3 may kulang, parang it ended and I didn't really care that Desmond died, hindi ko alam kung bakit? Unlike sa Revelations when Ezio met Altair, that ending was so memorable.
I agree with this, maganda talaga yung ending nung Revelations for me... tsaka yung ending sequence ni Connor, simple lang pero badass yung cutscene nila ni Charles Lee sa Monmouth... hehehe

Sa ending ng ACIII ni Desmond naman...medyo nabitin ako, yun na yun? I want more! HARRHARR!

I'm pretty sure merong new ancestor para sa next ng series... sayang naman yung story ni Connor eh. :grin:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Sana magkaroon ng AC4, set in Philippines yung panahon ng KKK!
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

skp_16 wrote:Sana magkaroon ng AC4, set in Philippines yung panahon ng KKK!
Pwede rin World War II para mas maraming lugar, IMHO :mrgreen:

Nanaginip ako dati na sa Pilipinas kukunin ng isang assassin ang piece of eden... The Sword Of Eden (pwedeng yung gamit ng mga katipunero o nung 1800 yung gamit naman ni Lapu-Lapu) :2thumbs:
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Sagwa nung ending amp. Walang dating yung kay Charles Lee. :lol:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PSNomad wrote:Sagwa nung ending amp. Walang dating yung kay Charles Lee. :lol:

:bigmouth: :lol:
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Expected ko na yun sa bawat AC game. :lol:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1