Capcom Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Hey....if I had $152 mil in my bank I wouldn't complain...Heck I'd even settle for even just half of that. :bigmouth:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

honestly, im willing to forgive capcom's past sins if they can localize every MH game that comes out right away.

fair enough, right? i mean, 152m are mad stacks and should be more than enough to cover the bases.

:lol:
**** ****!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

more bad news about capcom ....

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/10/20/capcom ... n-fighter/

guess we cannot really look forward to TxSF now...
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Part siguro nung "not enough resources" yung pagkuha experienced developers na gagawa sa PS4/XboxOne at more powerful PCs.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Regarding RE4, i have the GC version. The game was intently designed and to run to GC. I played the PC version which is almost the same as the PS2 version. It was Bullcrap. The texture and lighting, etc.. it was a mess. Ah check their Cinematics too, it was like an MPEG Ripped video recorded from the GC version. Very disappointing. That's when they became greedy with $$$.

DMC was the rejuvenation of Hack N Slash on console games. But DMC4 went bleak. They tried reviving it with DmC.
Yup.. don't expect TxSF. Even Tecmo guys quits on it.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I used to be a fan of capcom during the 90's, i even hailed it as one of the best game companies out there but when they stopped taking care of their beloved franchises i then sensed something was very wrong. DLC's made it even worst. If it werent for street fighter and MH series i would have dropped any capcom products in an instant.
**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Capcom removing Marvel vs. Capcom games from PSN
http://www.psu.com/a022034/Capcom-remov ... m-PSN-XBLA

Capcom has announced that both Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 along with all DLC will be removed from both the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.

Though Capcom has not revealed when the games will be removed, it has announced a sale, offering 50 per cent off Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 DLC on PSN until December 17 in North America and December 19 in Europe. Capcom has not announced any sales for XBLA, with its DLC being removed on December 26.

Checking on the PlayStation Store, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has remained full price at $29.99 while Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is currently on sale on PSN for $7.49 or $3.75 with a PlayStation Plus subscription.

Capcom has not given a reason as to why the games will be removed from digital download. It is also unclear if the PlayStation Vita version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be affected. This announcement comes of the heel that Konami requested "Skull Girls" to be removed from PSN leaving more questions then answers for both companies.

What do you think of these games being removed from digital download?
[/b]
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

This is why I've never wanted to fully support digital downloads. Kapag nawala sila sa Store, wala na talaga. Buti pa kung physical copy, makakahanap ka pa ng second hand.

Ayun lang, say goodbye to Jill and Shuma Gorath, FOREVER.

Another concern is whether patches will still be available for the game.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
BOOGIECAT
Suikoden
Suikoden

The game will still be available sa download list (that is if you bought the game) even if the game's delisted from the store..
PLEASE VISIT:

www.Play-Asia.com
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Make the DLC characters and costumes free and many will be happy. :lol:
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Capcom have plans to release their online subscription-based Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter Frontier G, in the west. Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono revealed plans for this endeavour in an internal interview conducted at the company.

“The letter ‘G’ in the title implies it’s compatible with a wide range of platforms, including PlayStation3, Wii U, Xbox 360, and PC. We’re also planning to extend this support to PlayStation Vita,” says Ono.

He explains: “The reason why we have increased our support for so many hardware platforms is because we have our sights set on distributing services for this game in the future outside Japan. We simply can’t release a game as it is, but need to adapt all the necessary services to the unique characteristics of each region. In preparation for that, we’ve broadened our scope and started launching individual titles across multiple hardware platforms.”

Monster Hunter Frontier G is developed separately from the main series of Monster Hunter titles. The latest in the series of mainline titles, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, will be released in the west in early 2015 for Nintendo 3DS.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/03/ca ... 4D2V0lJ.99

PWEDE :agree:
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Update: Siliconera received a statement from Capcom regarding the possibility of bringing Monster Hunter Frontier G to the West. “For the West, no announcements have been made,” a representative said to Siliconera. The post’s headline has been updated after receiving the statement.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/03/ca ... xDaDJ1O.99

yun lang hehehe.
Aizen122
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: Aizen0122

sayang nga.. pero online subscription so malamang hindi ko kagatin.. :sweat:
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kong talaga mag rerelease sila sa west baka kagatin ko na no chioice eh. :rofl:

tsaka kakamis na yung settings ng unite :agree:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Resident Evil Mobile? :huh:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

UPDATE:
Resident Evil 2 Releasing on PSN GER :sweat: lang pala..

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... ENTE000001
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

If Capcom is to be sold off to another company, who would you most like to see buy them?

Any why?

If the company name is not in the list, you may tell us about it.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I'd go for Konami since it's also a Japanese company and they seem to be doing well.

No Microsoft or Nintendo. It will just make Street Fighter and Resident Evil exclusive to their consoles :lol:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sony... para magkaron ng Monster Hunter at dedicated street fighter na exclusive sa vita hehehe... :sweat:
**** ****!
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:I'd go for Konami since it's also a Japanese company and they seem to be doing well.

No Microsoft or Nintendo. It will just make Street Fighter and Resident Evil exclusive to their consoles :lol:
Agree. I vote them too.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.