Resident Evil 6

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Baka may link dito yung "Revelations" and "Operation Racoon City" sa Resident Evil. Might as well play it to fill in the blank bago dumating ang RE 6
knox
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: knox890

3 RE this year!

Revelations
Operation Raccoon City
and then 6

niice!
This is a signature.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

2 lang saken, wala kong 3ds eh :sweat:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

z3kEn wrote:2 lang saken, wala kong 3ds eh :sweat:
...ma port sana sa psvita yan. :pray:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Tibarn wrote:
z3kEn wrote:2 lang saken, wala kong 3ds eh :sweat:
...ma port sana sa psvita yan. :pray:
sana :pray: :pray: :agree:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...si ashley ba ng RE4 yung blondie? magkikita kita kaya silang lahat sa isang part ng game? kasi sa video si leon nasa US, si chris nasa china, tapos parang iba din yung lugar nung bagong character na kamukha ni wesker yun nga lang kalbo hehehe.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori

^
yup blonde siya..
magkita-kita sana para happy ending :sweat: :lol:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

teka, nasaan naman kaya si Claire Redfield ko.. na mimiss ko na siya :grin:
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Fed_05

EGM's First Look Preview: Resident Evil 6
In the opening of the trailer for Resident Evil 6, we see veteran zombie hunter Leon S. Kennedy forced to do something quite surprising: Kill the now-zombified president.

Right away, we get the idea that Capcom is looking to really up the stakes this time around. Announced just a few hours ago, Resident Evil 6 will be hitting the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 20th of this year, with a PC version then coming later. In comparison to previous chapters of the series, RE6 seems hugely ambitious, and could end up easily being the biggest shake-up the series has yet seen.

“From the outset the team’s intention was to create an experience that delivers a gripping storyline, tense single-player and co-op action all set against a constant theme of horror,” Resident Evil 6 Executive Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi said about this new chapter of the Resident Evil franchise in today’s announcement. “We are calling this fusion dramatic horror and are confident it will resonate with both existing fans of the series as well as newcomers.”

The trailer gives us a look at what seems to be a number of familiar main characters—and through that, a potential variety of gameplay styles. For Leon (and his new female friend), it looks like we’re getting a more traditional RE-type atmosphere. For Chris, potentially more of a military-style action shooter on the streets of what looks to be Hong Kong. And finally, we have a yet-unnamed male who some are speculating to be Alex Wesker, the child of a DNA research project who was named after the project’s head, eternal RE villain Albert Wesker. Whoever this man is, he seems to be a bio-weapons dealer of sorts, and is accompanied by a blonde-haired female who may—or may not—be RE4 heroine Ashley Graham. (No confirmation that it is her, but it sure sounds like her voice.)

Will Resident Evil 6 present to its players three different concepts in gameplay, each presented through those characters? Or will gameplay stay consistent across the entire storyline, with each character simply giving players a change in scenery and opposition?

One things is evident: Capcom is placing a bigger reliance on action this time around. Resident Evil 6 may not play like we’re used to Resident Evil games playing, but that might not be a bad thing. As much I have enjoyed later RE titles, third-person action (and action shooter) games have evolved—and I’d be happy to see this series evolve as well.

We get hints of that throughout the trailer. Chris dives behind cover; Leon slides along the ground, and then turns to fire back behind him. It wasn’t lone ago when Resident Evil protagonists couldn’t move and shoot at the same time—that era looks to be long gone. Even without guns, the game also seems to offer far more depth in terms of melee and hand-to-hand combat options. Also—is that a tank being driven in one part? Will vehicles play a bigger role in the game?

“Resident Evil 6 represents a giant stride forward in the evolution of the series,” Capcom head of R&D and Global Marketing Katsuhiko Ichii said as part of this announcement. “The development team, led by Hiroyuki Kobayashi, is working tirelessly to deliver the most impressive Resident Evil title ever both in terms of scope and production values. We are all genuinely excited by the title and cannot wait to share it with the world.”

The question now is this: Is this where the Resident Evil series needs to go? Can it retain its original feel and charm while embracing Western-style third-person shooter mechanics and faster-paced action, or will the spirit of the series be lost in the process?

As much as I loved—and still love—the original Resident Evil, I’m not sure that type of game is what I want to go back to anymore. Sure, I’d love deeper, more involved gameplay, logically-integrated puzzles, and a return to the “survival” aspects of survival horror. At the same time, I’ll be honest—what I see in this trailer has me very excited for what we’re going to be getting.

Maybe it isn’t a return to the “classic” RE that some fans are wanting—but maybe that’s not such a bad thing.
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/fir ... nt-evil-6/

PS3 Slim 320GB R3 (Oct 19,2010)
PS3 Super Slim 500GB R3 (Nov 7, 2013)
PS4 Slim 500GB R3 (Dec, 2017)
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

a very good analysis of the trailer.
PSN: Essej_
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

LOL! Ako lang yata ang hindi nagka gusto ko sa action packed gameplay nito. :lol: :sweat: :oops:

BTW, Alex Wesker daw yung kalbo.
Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Neomyked28

^Wesker? omg... mukhang possible pa magka RE7 ah :2thumbs:

kapag nandyan si Leon, nandyan din si Ada Wong/Claire Redfield, kung nandyan si chris nandyan din si jill/sheva! :bball:

sana :pray:
PSN - Neomyked28
3DS FC: 3840-6495-6799
50% of something is better than 100% nothing.

For Sale/Trade (PS4) Battlefield 4 R1
2000php ot trade to Killzone SF R1
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

parang kamuka ni leon si dante ah?? :grin:
di ba si nemesis yung brute na zombie dun? :shock:
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Geofffffff7

Essej_ wrote:a very good analysis of the trailer.
nice!
Leon=survival horror + Chris=action shooter, 2 RE styles in 1 RE game :agree:
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Game Informer's Feature: What We Want In Resident Evil 6
This is an update to a story we originally posted on July 9, 2010. After checking out the recently revealed trailer for Resident Evil 6, we're revisiting our initial desires and predicting the probability that our wishes will come true.

Original Story: Over the last fifteen years the Resident Evil series has changed from being about barely scraping by with a few pistol rounds during a zombie outbreak to taking out titanic leviathan monsters with satellite lasers. While this evolution has been met with lucrative sales, diehard fans like me are wondering how far this franchise can stray from the original formula before it becomes ludicrous. For example: If Chris Redfield starts arm-wrestling giant zombie Martians on an exploding space station, it will have jumped the shark.

Jun Takeuchi, producer of Resident Evil 5, previously stated that RE5 would likely be the last of its kind. With that in mind, I’ve concocted a list of things we’d like to see in Resident Evil 6. We want to see a game that incorporates the best elements of the new and old school RE games, while delivering something fresh. Come along as we muse about the future of a franchise that began with a little incident in an old mansion.

Stupid-Ass Zombies

Resident Evil 4 introduced the semi-intelligent, speedy Ganados enemies to balance out players’ increased firepower and control. Resident Evil 5 took it further with Majinis, but that’s where we want it to stop. The undead are supposed to be slow, mindless, flesh-devourers that exist only to instill a feeling of omnipresent dread. Before you say that slow zombies aren’t fun in games any more, think about Dead Rising, Call of Duty: World at War, and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles. The walking dead should do just that – walk. Resident Evil 6 has the ability to capitalize on next-gen tech to make the undead even more horrifying. Imagine facing the hordes of Dead Rising in a darker, more foreboding atmosphere.

Probability: 90% (It looks like the streets of Tall Oaks and China are stricken with a mixture of more primitive undead and bio-organic weapons)

New Story

I defended Resident Evil’s ridiculous story for more years than I care to admit. A series can only have so many virus strains, exploding laboratories, and scythe-clawed super mutants before things start to get stale however. It’s high time to ditch Raccoon City, the T-virus, and every psychopath hell-bent on bio-weaponizing the global population. Capcom needs to reduce the scope of the story to something akin to the first games. What made the first few games so terrifying and entertaining was that they were perilous struggles through a small town dense with abominations. Resident Evil 6 could be about a harrowing escape from a zombie-riddled urban area to the country and I’d be satisfied. Think Left 4 Dead. Capcom needs to stop with the contrived rocket launcher boss fights atop flaming rooftops.

Probability: 50% (It appears there will be echoes of past Resident Evils in RE 6. We predict the story will be composed equally of new and old story threads)

New Characters

I’ve shared some wonderful memories with Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, and Wesker, but their characters have been warped so much over the years that they’re hardy recognizable. At the rate things are going now, we’re only a couple sequels away from Chris using his robot arms to fight Wesker’s ghost on the bottom of the ocean. While these characters don’t need to be eradicated from the fiction, reducing them to small cameos and focusing on new protagonists would refresh the series. That, or make a game with Barry Burton as the lead.

Probability: 100% (While both Chris Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy are the leads this time around, a new male and female join the cast)

New Gameplay With Classic Mechanics

Resident Evil 4 delivered some of the best gameplay in the series while maintaining a decent sense of tension. Now is the time to push it to the limits – with a boatload of slow zombies that test a gamer’s ability to squeeze off headshots under pressure. Also, each bullet should be worth its weight in gold, returning the series to its survival horror roots. Capcom could also give players the choice between an over-the-shoulder third-person perspective or the cinematic, fixed camera views from the early games. Playing in the classic view would trade weapon accuracy for increased awareness of the surroundings, while third-person would do the opposite. Allowing this type of swap on the fly would appease staunch traditionalists and shooter-minded gamers, while also allowing players to change their view depending on the situation.

Probability: 75% (RE 6 appears to be a fast-paced action-game, and while the slow plodding of survival horror seems unlikely, new gameplay mechanics like sliding into cover, shooting from the ground, and moving while shooting look to be in the game.)

Puzzles!

Before Resident Evil became about killing monsters in a linear game world, progression was about solving puzzles and deciphering riddles. Though I don’t long for the days when I scoured expansive mansions searching for a dumb key for a dumb door, I do miss using my mind to solve creepy puzzles. Reading files, picking up obscure items, and trying to do so without getting murdered was a lot of fun and a great way to break up the game’s pacing. Recent games have been mile-a-minute sprints without time to stop and smell the roses. Would the Raccoon Police Department have been as memorable if it was only briefly visited? It’s time to bring back puzzles, but we can afford to skip anything involving chess pieces, pianos, clocks, or alchemy.

Probability: 15% (The pace of this game looks to be on par with RE 4 and 5, making the odds of classic, cryptic head-scratchers slim)

Scariness

So we’ve asserted that we’d like the survival part back in the Resident Evil formula, but what about the horror? Remember dogs jumping through windows and Nemesis stalking your every move? Resident Evil used to be scary as hell! Playable only while the sun is shining and birds are chirping kind of scary. Closet zombies, unnaturally fast enemies, and surprise instant-kills should be pushed back to the forefront in order to reignite the fizzled fear. If Dead Space can deliver a horrifying, over-the-shoulder third-person game, why can’t the granddaddy of survival horror do it? Make us pee our pants, Capcom. We dare you.

Probability: 40% (While it doesn't seem to have the same sense of dreadful isolation as the classic Resident Evils, what we've seen of RE 6 so far hints that it may share the same level of intense, overwhelming enemy encounters as Dead Space. The Raccoon City-esque Tall Oaks environment also looks like a promising locale for some surprises)
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... vil-6.aspx

Nayr
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Nayr12

Sa tingin ko dahil sa story line kaya hindi na sila bumalik masyado sa Horror theme since ware aware na mga characters sa mga mutations, enemies, zombies and stuff in reality dapat mawawala na yung feeling ng horror sayo kasi nga sanay ka na.. sa mga bagay na yan .. looks promising sanam mahaba yung game mga 20 hours man lang wag sana 8 hours
Consoles:
Sega master system
PS1
PSP
PS2
PS3
PS4 Gen1
PSN ID: Nayr12
LCD TV/Monitor: LG UB800T
If there is contentment,There’s no improvement
z3kEn
Momento Mori

sana andito yung Merchant :sweat:
''Strangerrr!''
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Solve na ako dito kapag may Mercenaries to at sana magkita si Leon at Chris dito and the Bald guy na magti-teamwork against their enemies that'll be Badass!

Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Neomyked28

saktong sakto yun story ng revelations at operation racoon city before re6 :2thumbs:

2 player co-op please be there :pray:
PSN - Neomyked28
3DS FC: 3840-6495-6799
50% of something is better than 100% nothing.

For Sale/Trade (PS4) Battlefield 4 R1
2000php ot trade to Killzone SF R1
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

sana matino na yung kasama mong AI dito. :bigmouth: :lol:
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360