One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Kuroba
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: Leusoj

^Nice find, bro.

Same engine kaya ng revamped daw na DW7.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Heavy Rain

FS/FT ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
PS3 Trophies
ashinamune
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: LightGalaxy07

wooohoo! kailan kaya to? :cheer:
[RP]LightGalaxy07

W/L > K/D Parang basketball lang yan! Ang taas nga ng score mo talo din naman!
blitz5000
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: MifuneGo

PSN: MifuneGo
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces, Uncharted 3
Currently Waiting: Darksiders II, Borderlands 2
Oblivium sempiternum daemonis
Anamanaguchi!
calvs
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Calvinitial_D

blitz5000 wrote:first trailer.. :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Xxpzw-D_k
:party:

since kasama ang going merry sa trailer, makakaasa kaya na masasama at least man lang from the CP9 arc? :pray:
Currently playing online (PS4):
Fifa 14
COD: Ghost
BF4
NBA 2k14

PSN: Calvinitial_D
Ratings & Feedback
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

New Scan - One Piece: Kaizoku Musou Covers East Blue to New World

A brand new V-Jump scan of One Piece: Kaizoku Musou has been released and it brings some excellent news! Saiyan Island is happy to say the scan seems to reveal that One Piece: Kaizoku Musou will cover not only the New World, but also Luffy’s time in East Blue! As you can see below, Baratie Restaurant and Impel Down are both shown along with Shabondy Archipelago!

One Piece PS3, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou, is the first One Piece game on the Sony PlayStation 3. It is in development by Tecmo Koei and will be published by Namco Bandai Games in Japan in 2012. The game will be an action/adventure hack-and-slash like the Dynasty Warriors series of games. No plans have been revealed for a North American or European release as of this post.

Sauce: Saiyan Island
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
waffles_10
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

sana irelease din sa NA/EU ito (uhmm... original jap dub pero may english subs sana...) panalo siguro 'to :bigmouth: :2thumbs:
yung unlimited cruise sp, i-re-release din sa EU, pero walang NA.... sa 3DS 'to (sorry :offtopic: )
PSN id: kenpachi666 (NA)

Backlog games: ............
Currently Playing:...........
Masterpogi04
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bhie04

ang tagal pa neto... excited na ko kay luffy!!!
PSN ID: bhie04
LBM MemberakaMasterBigMouthPOGI

"This is my story and it will go the way I want it to or I'll end it here!"

[PHI] bhie04
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Fed_05

yeah i like fighting against hordes of enemies and i like the anime so this game is on my list :agree: :agree: :agree:

PS3 Slim 320GB R3 (Oct 19,2010)
PS3 Super Slim 500GB R3 (Nov 7, 2013)
PS4 Slim 500GB R3 (Dec, 2017)
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

One Piece: Pirate Musou Stretches Into Stores On March 1

A new scan from jump confirms Sanji and Zoro as playable characters in One Piece: Pirate Musou. They’ll join Luffy on March 1 when Namco Bandai games releases the title for PlayStation 3.

click the image to enlarge

The scan shows the game is broken down into two kinds of stages. Adventure stages have action elements like Luffy swinging on a bar while Musou stages play like Dynasty Warriors. One Piece: Pirate Musou will also have boss characters to fight.

click the image to enlarge

A standalone copy of the game goes for 8,190 yen ($106). A treasure box with bonus items (these appear to be a soundtrack CD and a bunch of pins, but this is unconfirmed) and a custom theme costs 12,390 yen ($160). While Namco Bandai released the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series overseas, One Piece: Pirate Musou has not been announced for North America.

Sauce: Siliconera
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

One Piece PS3 Hardware Bundle is Gold and Has Luffy's Face
This is the PlayStation 3 that's included in the One Piece Pirate Musou hardware bundle that you might have read about last week. The bundle is called, not surprisingly, PlayStation 3 One Piece Pirate Musou Gold Edition.

ImageImage

This ¥38,170 bundle will be released opposite One Piece Pirate Musou on March 1.

Namco Bandai is reading a nice little bonus for early buyers. Pick up either the standard or Gold Edition version, and you'll get a serial code for downloading ten custom themes from PlayStation Store. One of these is available exclusively to those who buy the game.

source: http://andriasang.com/comzdc/one_piece_ ... witter&utm
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^wow ganda nung ps3 na yan a, gold edition

Masterpogi04
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bhie04

wow!!! :shock:

sanji and zorro playable din... :win:

kaya lang wala pa release date ang NA.
PSN ID: bhie04
LBM MemberakaMasterBigMouthPOGI

"This is my story and it will go the way I want it to or I'll end it here!"

[PHI] bhie04
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...kasama ata tong free sa gold ps3 bundle.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
calvs
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fifa 14
BF4
NBA 2k14

Ratings & Feedback
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

Commercial

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Three Minutes of One Piece Pirate Musou
Namco Bandai has released the first direct feed trailer for One Piece Pirate Musou. For over three minutes of One Piece meets Musou, view the trailer below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5O-SpgGMos

source: http://andriasang.com/comzhq/one_piece_musou_trailer/
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

One Piece: Pirate Musou May Come Overseas ?

Namco Bandai and Tecmo Koei are teaming up again for another anime Warriors game. Instead of Gundam, the two companies are working with the Straw Hat pirates to create One Piece: Pirate Musou. The game is slated for release on March 1 in Japan.

And it seems like Namco Bandai has plans to bring the PlayStation 3 title overseas after that. Siliconera found a trademark for Pirate Warriors in Europe filed by Namco Bandai, which fits nicely with the upcoming One Piece game. As Dynasty Warriors fans know, Musou games are renamed Warriors titles in the West. I guess we’ll start calling the game One Piece: Pirate Warriors… just in case.

Sauce: Siliconera

z3kEn
Momento Mori

One Piece: Pirate Warriors Adds Chopper And Partner Attacks
Chopper joins the crew in One Piece: Pirate Warriors as another playable character. He’s seen in a scan from Jump, which also explains the game’s partner strike system.

The partner strike system lets you call in another character for a combination attack. A screenshots shows Luffy calling in Zoro, which makes a cut-in pop up in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Partner strikes can also be used as counterattacks.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/03/on ... r-attacks/
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Four Pages of One Piece Kaizoku Musou Scans
Thanks to michaels for sending us four pages of new One Piece: Kaizoku Musou scans! They features art and many screenshots of Monkey D. Luffy and Roronoa Zoro whipping some enemy butt! Many of the Luffy and Zoro screenshots are ones we’ve seen in the past via images and trailers. Additionally, Nami, Dracule Mihawk, and Buggy the Clown are pictured in the scans as well. Note we haven’t mentioned two characters yet. The first is Sanji, who we know is a playable character, and the other is Don Krieg, who we are seeing for the first time in a One Piece: Kaizoku Musou scan! If you recall, Don Krieg was the main villian of the Baratie Arc – the same arc in which Luffy met Sanji. By the looks of it, Don Krieg will one of the bosses players will have to fight in this exciting One Piece PS3 adventure!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/01/fou ... sou-scans/

calvs
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

anyone want to join me na magpre-order ng japanese version nito sa i-tech? nag-pm na ako kay Ate Percy (micaiah) di pa daw nila alam kung magpaparating sila nito :sweat:
Fifa 14
BF4
NBA 2k14

Ratings & Feedback