PlayStation Vita

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Ps vita trinity?! Big fan ata ng the Matrix ang sony

PS4 Neo
PS vita trinity
PS Vr was once known as project morpheus.

Magkaroon kaya ng ps agent smith in the near future?
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Yung Agent Smith, madalas mang-troll kay Neo. Sino nga ba ang nang-troll sa PS4? :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:Yung Agent Smith, madalas mang-troll kay Neo. Sino nga ba ang nang-troll sa PS4? :lol:
ang walang kamatayang mga lags :sweat: :lol: la lang, imbento ko lang :lol:
**** ****!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I can't find the actual PSVita thread, sorry.

My vita has shadow movement on the left analog stick. I just dissected my Vita right now just so I know how to remove the left stick and it was overall successful. I puffed and slid some paper underneath the removed analog stick that perhaps I might not need to buy a replacement. So far, the shadow movement occurrence has lessened by about 90%. So that's good. Perhaps the shadow movement is completely gone and I'm just reading into the sobrang movement. Anyway... YAY!!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oink McOink wrote:I can't find the actual PSVita thread, sorry.

My vita has shadow movement on the left analog stick. I just dissected my Vita right now just so I know how to remove the left stick and it was overall successful. I puffed and slid some paper underneath the removed analog stick that perhaps I might not need to buy a replacement. So far, the shadow movement occurrence has lessened by about 90%. So that's good. Perhaps the shadow movement is completely gone and I'm just reading into the sobrang movement. Anyway... YAY!!

:lol: :sweat:
**** ****!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

^Ahahaha Thanks for the support. :D , ibibili ko na lang ng hard pouch yung pabili ko na sana ng replacement sa analog stick. :)