Assassin's Creed Revelations

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

^Para sa akin kahit wala na yun. Medyo naging repetitive na sa huli yung pagrerecruit e tsaka dapat si Ezio mismo yung tumatapos ng missions niya. Masyado naging madali yung Brotherhood e.

Siguro magkaron nalang ng certain missions na available yung mga assassins from the guild. Ayoko na ulit magrecruit. :bigmouth:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

kung may multiplayer ulit, sana yugn may co-op sa campaign or missions man lang ala Tenchu Z. kung magkakaproblema sila sa storyline, gayahin nila yung concept ng Peace Walker kung saan sa screen mo eh ikaw si Big Boss at iba ay yung mga kasama mo eh sundalo.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
donz
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: DonzTM

online ftw! wohoooo!
PSN id: DonzTM (US)
PSN id: aabaddonz (HK)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/donly.ali
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gurang na ba si Ezio dito? :win:

I have a hunch na pwede magamit si altair :2thumbs:
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

altahi wrote:Gurang na ba si Ezio dito? :win:

I have a hunch na pwede magamit si altair :2thumbs:
mukhang ganun nga eh. :cheer: kaya sana yung collector's edition nito dalawang figures si ezio at altair :win:
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
blackhowling011
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: blackhowling011

Sana last game na 'to na si Ezio yung bida; ibang assassin and time period naman. :facepalm:
PSN ID: blackhowling011
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

blackhowling011 wrote:Sana last game na 'to na si Ezio yung bida; ibang assassin and time period naman. :facepalm:
check page 3 bro. final chapter na daw ni ezio ito. :)
JettieJet
Mr. Fifty K

^yeah pati spoilers ng meron sa AC: Revelations
PSN ID : JettieJet
Recent Platinum : AC3( PS3 hibernation mode )
Minds are like parachutes. They work best when opened.
jazzeon
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jazzeon

So hindi pa ito AC3? Kung hindi pa ito. Bakit wala pang AC3? Ayan na naman Ubisoft. Sabi dati 1-3 lang AC.
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles
liteboxxx
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

hindi pa ito AC3? ginagatasan tayo ng ubisoft haha! joke! :bigmouth:

pero ok lang basta maganda! :cheer:
huh?
xenj
Katipunero

jazzeon wrote:So hindi pa ito AC3? Kung hindi pa ito. Bakit wala pang AC3? Ayan na naman Ubisoft. Sabi dati 1-3 lang AC.
ayaw niyo yun? maraming games! :cheer:

ANTI-YLOD

atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

theEnemy wrote:Altair meets Ezio ?

damn.. need ko ng tapusin ang Brotherhood. :banghead:
ako rin... kelangan ko na makabili ng slim unit :fight:
solstice wrote:
cel-shaded wrote:Active na naman si Altahi (Altair)
Weird...AC thread pero hindi pa rin nagpo-post si Altahi sa thread. :o
Miss me? :ashamed: :sweat: Been busy... magbabalik na ako! Koming Soon!
It's an Unsurprising Assassin's Creed Revelation as Altair Surfaces
Written Thursday, May 05, 2011 by Richard Walker

Yet another piece in the ongoing Assassin's Creed: Revelations teaser campaign has been revealed today, with a Twitter post from Ubisoft UK, promising "a "new" face to recognise today..." And that so-called 'new' face looks to be Altair, which is hardly unexpected.

A second date has also popped up in the latest part of the teaser, with 11.01.1165 flickering up for a split second. A cursory glance at the date on Wikipedia shows that events of significance in that year included Byzantine Emperor Andronicus I escaping from prison and Pope Alexander III entering Rome, but more fittingly, it also notes that 1165 was the year the the Muslims took Caesarea Philippi from the Crusaders.

Could the next Assassin's Creed game have something to do with this particular event? It would certainly fit in with Altair's story. A closer look at the video also reveals the eagle symbol associated with Altair, indicating that the assassin is almost certain to play some role in the next AC.
S O U R C E

V i d e o

LARGE GAMEINFORMER Assassin's Creed Revelations Cover
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (from GAME INFORMER)

- Ezio is looking for seals in Revelations. These seals hold the memories of Alair. They'll allow Ezio to peek into Altair's life (just as Desmond uses Animus to peek into his ancestors lives).
- You'll control Altair through these sequences. :cheer:
- The bulk of the game is set in Constantinople which will be split into 4 huge districts (Constantin, Beyazid, Imperial and Galata)
- You'll also visit Cappadocia
- Ezio is over 50 years old in this game :surprise:
- Ezio has a new item called the hookblade which allows him to use ziplines throughout the city. UBI says that it speeds up navigation by about 30%
- You can also use the hookblade to reach out and pull enemies in for a combo :fight: (ala-scorpion?)
- Ezio can now make bombs through a crafting system. UBI says that there are over 300 bomb types
- They've modified the control scheme so that circle/B will control the hookblade and triangle/Y will control project weapons and bombs
- Eagles vision has become eagle sense. "Eagle sense let's you focus on a character and see where he's been," Amancio says. "You'll get an approximation of where he will go. If you're able to detect the path a guard will take, you can run ahead, set a bomb, and create a trap or an ambush." (LOL Eagle Sense is tingling)
- They've expanded on the Borgia Towers concept in order to create a new system. Throughout the city there are Assassin's Den's, you'll need to complete various assault scenarios in order take down the Templar presence (UBI says that there's more variety than in the Borgia Towers). Once you obtain a den you'll be able to upgrade the buildings in that region along with adding ziplines across the rooftops. You'll also be able to change the guards from being hostile to neutral.
- You can lose control of you dens as you gain notoriety. You'll be able to send your own troops after the templars if you're unable to make it back to the specific den that's being attacked. You can do that by making it to any of the other dens that you currently control. You'll also be able to install a master assassin to control a specific den and you'll never have to worry about it being taken over.
- The assassin leveling mechanic has been increased from 10 to 15
- In order to make the world more immersive they've done away with traditional side missions in favor of random events. For example you may be traveling through a city and notice a shop owner being robbed or a little girl asking for help
- They're using a new type of capture facial technology called Mocam that GI describes as an "intriguing amalgamation of traditional animation, performance capture and the fascinating new style of performance on display in games like LA Noire." :agree:
- Desmond is placed back inside Animus where he finds a safe mode called the 'Black Room'. You'll be able to access Desmond's lost memories through that back door
- The gameplay during Desmond's game is described as narrative-fueled puzzle sequences. "Through the manipulation and creation of geometry with the game world, Desmond seeks to reintegrate the splintered layers of his subconscious."
- Multiplayer is returning but this time they're trying to give more focus to the narrative since that's a big part of AC
- You'll be able to custom your character appearance and weapons as well as create guilds. :cheer:
Sana pwede mag-customize ng multiplayer characters / recruits... name, appearance, weapons, etc...
jazzeon
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jazzeon

xenj wrote:
jazzeon wrote:So hindi pa ito AC3? Kung hindi pa ito. Bakit wala pang AC3? Ayan na naman Ubisoft. Sabi dati 1-3 lang AC.
ayaw niyo yun? maraming games! :cheer:
Ayoko ng ganun. Kasi nagsabi sila 1-3 ang AC series. Dapat lang gawin nilang 1-3. Hindi yung ang daming spin-offs. Iba na kasi dating. Ginagatasan na nila yung series. I know nandito sila to make money. Pero wag naman yung ganyan. Gusto ko tapusin nila yung series. Tapos gawa sila ng bagong game. Yung hindi na AC.
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles
xenj
Katipunero

jazzeon wrote:
Ayoko ng ganun. Kasi nagsabi sila 1-3 ang AC series. Dapat lang gawin nilang 1-3. Hindi yung ang daming spin-offs. Iba na kasi dating. Ginagatasan na nila yung series. I know nandito sila to make money. Pero wag naman yung ganyan. Gusto ko tapusin nila yung series. Tapos gawa sila ng bagong game. Yung hindi na AC.
ah. i understand. pero di naman kailangan bumili hehehe :2thumbs: ako naman para sakin okay lang since big fan din ako ng AC series ayoko agad mag end yung series hehehe. pero i get your point bro. pero sa tingin ko last naman na to then AC3 na then wala na. sa tingin ko lang ah :agree:

ANTI-YLOD

atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Pano kung may Part 4? :rofl:
xenj
Katipunero

altahi wrote:Pano kung may Part 4? :rofl:
!&^@$!*^&@#%@%! joke :rofl: sakin ayos lang. lols. AC series kasi talaga pampakalma ko pag nabwibwiset ako sa MP ng FPS eh :rofl:

MW2 - AC2
COD BLACK OPS - AC BROTHERHOOD
MW3 - AC REVELATIONS

same time kasi lagi release nila

:2thumbs:

ANTI-YLOD

atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

xenj wrote: MW2 - AC2
COD BLACK OPS - AC BROTHERHOOD
MW3 - AC REVELATIONS
COD ZOMBOPS - AC3? :cheer:

Deym, kelangan malaro ko na yung AC: Brotherhood ko at makabili ng PS3 slim...

:offtopic: >>> Saan mayroong PS3 slim na U.S. 160GB na mura? :sweat:
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

They’re using a new type of capture facial technology called Mocam that GI describes as an “intriguing amalgamation of traditional animation, performance capture and the fascinating new style of performance on display in games like LA Noire.”
Interesting. 8-)
PSN: Essej_
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Assassin's Creed 4: Modern Assassinaton

Generic third-person shooter na. :rofl:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
solstice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wicked_being

Okay lang kahit maraming AC, wag lang masyadong bumaba yung quality nung game and story. Napalaro tuloy ako ng AC:B ulit haha. Hey wassa-matta-you Altair? :2thumbs:
Gaming on-hold.
#TWolvesNation Arooo!