PlayStation Plus

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

legit po account namin hehe...PSN cards at credit card gamit namin
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

RAYANT8 wrote:legit po account namin hehe...PSN cards at credit card gamit namin
good question, try ako mag hanap info, baka same ito sa Xbox Live na meron gold band sa username kung Gold subscriber etc.. sa xbox live pwede ba mag game share?
iceman2k9
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: bluedevil_2k8

darkwing_uop wrote:
RAYANT8 wrote:legit po account namin hehe...PSN cards at credit card gamit namin
good question, try ako mag hanap info, baka same ito sa Xbox Live na meron gold band sa username kung Gold subscriber etc.. sa xbox live pwede ba mag game share?
nope
you cant game share on xbox live
PSN ID: bluedevil_2k8
gabotron
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: gabotronixx

I-summarize ko lang ang mga offers gathered so far, based on the posts here:

Standard Monthly Offer (applicable to all regions, except Qore is US only)
- free games and DLC:
* 1 PSN PS3 game
* 2 PSP/PS3 minis
* 1 PS-One classic
- play a Blu-ray or PSN game for up to one hour and then you can buy the game, download it and keep your progress and trophies
- frequent discounts on PlayStation Store
- automatic Downloads of select demos, game related videos, patches and firmware updates
- early invitations to select betas of popular games
- free monthly episodes of Qore (US only)
- required firmware: 3.40

Notes
- subscribers will always have access to their virtual library of free games for as long as they keep their PlayStation Plus subscription

-------------

Limited Time Offer at Launch starting June 29, 2010; one month duration

Playstation Plus US @ USD 49.99 or ~PHP 2,300 annually
- free 3 months for signing up for a yearly subscription (12 + 3 months)
-------------

Playstation Plus UK @ GBP 39.99 / EUR 49.99 or ~PHP 2,727 if GBP / ~PHP 2,849 if EUR (annually)
- free Little Big Planet game download for signing up for a yearly subscription

[Notes]
- the content you get for free (or, at least, included within the price) with the service, such as the minis and so-on will only work as long as you are a member of PlayStation Plus
- Anything you buy with the exclusive discounts including exclusive add-ons, avatars and themes will be yours to keep.
- If you sign up for a year and download LittleBigPlanet, that’s yours to keep too.
-------------

Playstation Plus HK @ HKD 233 or ~PHP 1,377 annually
- no Launch promo

[Notes]
- auto renewal of subscription which also means auto deduction from Wallet or from registered CC
- cannot cancel if within the duration of the subscription
Gaming on PC, PS4
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Playstation Plus Info

Good news everyone! The premium PSN service has recently been announced, and to my surprise, Sony actually didn't exactly lie about their promise.

First, we start with the good news. Everything that we get for free right now, will remain free, so suck on that Xbots.

Now, here are the exclusive features for the paid subscribers to the new service called Playstation Plus.

Full Game Trial: Users will enjoy full versions of triple A games for an hour. This is great news. This is great for people interested in high profile games such as Grand Theft Auto 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4 because now, Plus users will be able to experience the exciting opening of install screens and initial load time.

Exclusive Offers: If there's one thing that the PSN needs right now, it's more avatars and themes, and Plus delivers these demands by introducing premium themes and avatars to Plus subscribers. But the fun doesn't stop there. These exclusive offers will be available for Plus users to purchase on top of their subscriptions. Subscribers will enjoy ACCESS to purchase these great new additions to further personalize their XMBs, and look more like a douche than people with villas in Home.

Priority Beta Invitation: Now this feature really makes me jealous. Plus offers its users early access to broken alpha builds full of glitches and frustration just so these subscribers could be free laborers to test out the games for the rest of the people. Thanks guys.

Automatic Downloads: This feature is a bit ambiguous, so I'm just going to quote it directly: PlayStation®Plus downloads select demos, patches and firmware updates automatically, so you don’t have to think about it. The thing is, I can already download firmwares and patches automatically, and how does Plus magically know which demos I want to get? However, since I don't really get what this means exactly, the fanboy in me is going to pretend that this is a great new feature.

Free Games and Downloads: Plus subscribers will be able to enjoy a featured free game every month ranging from the useless minis to great titles like Wipeout HD. In addition, players will be able to enjoy free add-on contents that are featured every month. So if you've been holding out on those Super Street Fighters 4 outfits, all you've got to do now is just hold on a bit longer and pray for those add-ons to become free while you keep paying Sony every month.

PS Store Discounts: See "free games and downloads," and change "free" to "cheaper."

Select Early Demos: See "Priority Beta Invitation" and change "beta" to "demo."

Qore: Yay, I guess.

And Much More: Nah, that's pretty much it.

While it's quick for us to judge this service as a useless monthly donations to the Playstation overlords, I am thankful that it actually doesn't have anything really substantial. There's still hope that party system and universal voice chat will be updated for everyone.

However, this service is still a pretty meaningless coupon book with a monthly subscription fee, and the final kick in the balls is the fact that people can only enjoy their free stuff for the duration of their subscription. That means, once you unsubscribe, everything that you've gotten from the entirety of your subscription period will be wiped clean from your system.

Now, if you're still interested in this service, Plus is available for $18 subscription for 3 months or $50 subscription for a year, and there's a sales right now that adds 3 free months to the yearly subscription. Have fun everyone.

http://www.psbeyond.com/news/Playstatio ... .1505.html
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
CisPatis
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: fCis51

Xanshi wrote: Playstation Plus Info

However, this service is still a pretty meaningless coupon book with a monthly subscription fee, and the final kick in the balls is the fact that people can only enjoy their free stuff for the duration of their subscription. That means, once you unsubscribe, everything that you've gotten from the entirety of your subscription period will be wiped clean from your system.

http://www.psbeyond.com/news/Playstatio ... .1505.html
Think of it this way, all the free games you get (a total of 4 each month) are like rented games. You have them for the duration of the subscription, but at least you will get to play them and i assume it won't take you 12 months to finish a game. So if you've finished it and platinumed it (for you trophy hunters out there), sulit na siya.

What most of these bloggers don't say is that everything you bought with the Plus discount in the PSN Store and the free LBP for EU PSN owners will remain. You bought those, those stay. For ~P2300 annually (US PSN), that equates to ~P200 a month. sulit na to if you get a 50% discount on a single $20 game (~P460). and that's for a single game. what if you bought two or three? and don't forget DLCs. if you pay for them, even discounted, they stay. :smiley:
gabotron wrote: - Anything you buy with the exclusive discounts including exclusive add-ons, avatars and themes will be yours to keep.
- If you sign up for a year and download LittleBigPlanet, that’s yours to keep too (EU PSN).
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: merbentan

matanong lang. meron bang may idea if how to subscribe sa playstation plus? if through credit card lang ba siya o baka pwede din sa wallet. Gusto ko kasi sa wallet, nakakahiya naman kung makikigamit ako ng credit card ng nanay ko. :rofl:
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
PC: NBA 2K15
PSVita: none.. :(
PS3: none.. :(
PS4: Dragon Age: Inquisition
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

pwede siya sa PSN wallet
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

darkwing_uop wrote:pwede siya sa PSN wallet
naka-reserve na nga 'yung $50 ko eh hehehe
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wow nice. wala na,mag subscribe na ako. sulit naman eh, i think. :agree:

EDIT: Nga pala, may tax pa ang $49.99 right? Mga how much na kaya including tax?
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
mjddl163
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

merbentan wrote:
wow nice. wala na,mag subscribe na ako. sulit naman eh, i think. :agree:

EDIT: Nga pala, may tax pa ang $49.99 right? Mga how much na kaya including tax?
Depends on the state you entered in the address. But why pay more than $49.99?
There are some states that have no tax :agree:
randal
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: lord_randal

Swine wrote:sana better network muna inoffer nila...yung parang kapitbahay mo lang yung kalaro mo sa US. :bigmouth:
Never really had problems with online gameplay. It actually amazes me how smooth the online games usually are. Never had problems with Fat Princess, and Resistance (when I played multiplayer before) unless I have problems with my provider. So sa lagay ngayon para namang kapitbahay ko lang 'yong kalaro ko.

About PSN Plus, hindi ako sigurado kung mag-su-subscribe ako. I guess, I'll just wait and see.
Are you just a blade of grass blown by the wind?
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mjddl163 wrote: Depends on the state you entered in the address. But why pay more than $49.99?
There are some states that have no tax :agree:
eh ganun ba? so pwede ko ichange yung address ko na nilagay sa US account ko? anong states ba ang walang tax?

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alam ko New Jersey wala
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

AFAIK PlaystationPlus ang pangalan nito hindi PSN Plus.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

leeger wrote:AFAIK PlaystationPlus ang pangalan nito hindi PSN Plus.
Thanks for pointing that out....

Kailangan ko muna makita yung service in action. Ang habol ko lang talaga dito ay yung discount na makukuha ko sa mga DLC's....
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:alam ko New Jersey wala
may 7% tax sila eh. Oregon pala walang tax. dun ko na nilagay address ko. hehe!! no sales tax!! :clap: :clap:

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

meron pala? yun kasi gamit ko basta mag shop sa amazon lol
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup meron. kaya sakto ang $50 ko na PSN load sa Playstation Plus. hehe! kelan ba ulit release date?

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

next week's store update