Infamous 2 (Spoiler Thread)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

sad ending kasi ang infamous 2, both hero and infamous endings.

unlike sa infamous 1 eh bad-ass ending. I agree, mas maganda nga ending ng 1. I remember kinilabutan ako habang pinapakita yung ending. :2thumbs:
PSN: xtheEnemy
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

jasonmasi wrote:napa WTF ako sa evil ending :huh:

na-weirdohan ako.. namomroblema sila na yung RFI pag ginamit, lahat ng conduit mamamatay at lahat ng taong may plague ay gagaling.. tapos dun sa evil path, si Nix kaya niyang gamitin yung RFI tapos focused beam.. pag ginamit niya kay The Beast luluhod na lang siya sa sakit.. eh kung gamitin kaya yun sa may sakit, dapat na-heal din.. si Nix lang pala ang sagot sa problema eh :bigmouth:

tapos sa bandang huli biglang nabading si beast "uhm cole di ko na kaya, please take over ha" :huh: yan ba yung pinoproblema ni kessler kaya siya nag travel back in time.. eh malambot naman pala :fight:

kung ako gumawa ng evil ending, sana sa huli naging greedy si cole.. hindi niya sinira yung RFI muna.. tapos nag focus beam siya kay Beast tapos kinuha niya yung powers niya.. that way, mas naging angas evil ang dating ni Cole, tapos hindi pa nasira pagkatao ni Beast :bigmouth:
sobrang nabading talaga ni beast sa huli amp! "cole i'm tired now" amputek yan, after all na ginawa niya ganun lang :facepalm:

dapat pinatay na lang ni cole si beast tapos kinuha niya powers ni beast. lame nung evil ending amp :rofl:
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
ajcantonio
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: ajca320

disappointed din ako sa ending (good) parang bitin na ewan. napaka dali pa nung beast. sinamahan pa ni lucy kuo. sana love scene nalang a-la kratos-aphrodite yung ginawa para kahit walang kabuluhan masaya parin laruin... hahaha!

masubukan nga evil, ano ba yun, basta patayin ko lang lahat ng makasalubong? pati tao?
PS3 / PS4
PSN (HK): ajca320
xenj
Katipunero

ajcantonio wrote:disappointed din ako sa ending (good) parang bitin na ewan. napaka dali pa nung beast. sinamahan pa ni lucy kuo. sana love scene nalang a-la kratos-aphrodite yung ginawa para kahit walang kabuluhan masaya parin laruin... hahaha!

masubukan nga evil, ano ba yun, basta patayin ko lang lahat ng makasalubong? pati tao?
oo yun lang gagawin mo sa evil :rofl: kung napangitan ka sa good, naku mas panget ang evil ending :rofl:

ANTI-YLOD

theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

One of the best ending IMO.

sana ganyan ginawa nila sa 2. :(
PSN: xtheEnemy
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Finished my evil mode play-through yesterday. Parang nakulangan ako since parang not entirely evil and sadistic ang ending unlike in inFamous 1, kasi Cole just became an anti-hero instead of something to be feared.

Sana ang ginawa nalang na ending nga ay binakstab rin ni Cole si John, like somewhere along the lines: "Who said I'm helping you just to save humanity? I'm more interested in something more..."; sabay drain kay John using a new unlocked power. Then we will get an ending na Cole did became The Beast, but not to activate the conduits, but just to spread his reign throughout the world tapos ma-aactivate niya ang ability to jump through time once, and travel to Kessler's timeline.

Ayos sanang cliff-hanger ending for the evil-mode path, since in Kessler's time-line I think hindi si John ang The Beast nalumabas doon, it might be a huge shocker that it was really Evil Cole from inFamous 2 taking his revenge further on Kessler for ruining his life before.
xenj
Katipunero

tri3dgE wrote:Finished my evil mode play-through yesterday. Parang nakulangan ako since parang not entirely evil and sadistic ang ending unlike in inFamous 1, kasi Cole just became an anti-hero instead of something to be feared.

Sana ang ginawa nalang na ending nga ay binakstab rin ni Cole si John, like somewhere along the lines: "Who said I'm helping you just to save humanity? I'm more interested in something more..."; sabay drain kay John using a new unlocked power. Then we will get an ending na Cole did became The Beast, but not to activate the conduits, but just to spread his reign throughout the world tapos ma-aactivate niya ang ability to jump through time once, and travel to Kessler's timeline.

Ayos sanang cliff-hanger ending for the evil-mode path, since in Kessler's time-line I think hindi si John ang The Beast nalumabas doon, it might be a huge shocker that it was really Evil Cole from inFamous 2 taking his revenge further on Kessler for ruining his life before.
OO NGA NO! :2thumbs: i like your idea! pwedeng si cole nga yun beast dun sa time ni kessler. woah. hehe baka sa infamous 3 :lol:

ANTI-YLOD

Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

Hindi ko alam kung paano sila gagawa ng inFamous 3. If they revive Cole, it's going to feel like an ass pull.
xenj
Katipunero

Xezcente wrote:Hindi ko alam kung paano sila gagawa ng inFamous 3. If they revive Cole, it's going to feel like an ass pull.
si kessler na hindi na si cole :grin: and sa evil ending hindi naman namatay si cole eh

ANTI-YLOD

Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

I'm fairly certain they can't do Infamous 3 without considering both endings for Cole.
xenj wrote:si kessler na hindi na si cole
...good point. Pwede. :agree:
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Xezcente wrote:Hindi ko alam kung paano sila gagawa ng inFamous 3. If they revive Cole, it's going to feel like an ass pull.
Here is my view on how both ending may be made cannon and para epic rin and [supposed] to be revival ni Cole for inFamous 3.

Take my "Evil Cole is the Beast in Kessler's Time" theory, then we get the ending that Good Cole was struck and revived by the bolt. By being struck by pure lightning, his abilities developed further and allowed him to do some of the things Kessler can do, especially the Space-Dimensional Rip through time.

Now here is my story theory, Good Cole after being revived, can now feel energies coming from different Timelines and he will detect that The Beast [but this time Evil Cole] is still alive and still proves to be a potential threat against all humanity, especially since this Beast can also jump between the separate dimensions of the inFamous timeline. Thus Cole decided to take a trip back in time to confront this new Beast, but deciding to discard his own name in favor of using the name "Kessler".

Tapos, we get a scene of Cole [Kessler from inFamous 1] awakening his powers for the first time without the Ray Sphere. We [the players], then assume the role of Cole as he battles to reclaim Empire City from the rule of the First Sons, lead by a younger and stronger Alden, while learning on how to control his new found powers along the way. After the First Sons Saga, Cole will then have his first encounter with The Beast but "Kessler" [inFamous 2's Good Cole] came just right in time to save him, then they will work together in figuring out on how to defeat The Beast.

Well afterwards, I think the script writer can already think of something epic as an ending, I'm thinking along the lines that "Kessler" will die protecting Cole [or even Trish with matching: "This time, I saved you" dialogue for more emotional impact] near the end-game, but before dying he will transfer all his powers to his alternate-timeline counter-part which will finally allow Cole to defeat and kill The Beast for good.

Final ending for the good path will Cole's wedding with Trish, then the game will finally have a great closure to the series.
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

jasonmasi wrote:if you have time travel and multiverse stuff in your story, madali na lang trabaho ng scriptwriter :bigmouth:
Ever since naman sa first inFamous, na establish na ang time-traveling and multiverse sa story courtesy of Kessler's meddling with the timeline.
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

maybe you get to play as the beast :2thumbs:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

oh wow just finished both the good/evil ending, amazing story, equally sad, amazing game!

i don't think there would be an infamous 3, both good/evil storylines are both endings, they can do something like Festival of Blood, but not canon anymore
JettieJet
Mr. Fifty K

Okay, hidni na ko nag backread, sino si Beast?
PSN ID : JettieJet
Recent Platinum : AC3( PS3 hibernation mode )
Minds are like parachutes. They work best when opened.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

JettieJet wrote:Okay, hidni na ko nag backread, sino si Beast?
John, your contact in Empire City
JettieJet
Mr. Fifty K

^eh di ba na dedo yun sa 1?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

JettieJet wrote:^eh di ba na dedo yun sa 1?
not really, did you finish infamous 2? its explained there
JettieJet
Mr. Fifty K

Ah hindi pa, pero mukha nga sya yun. Plat ko muna itong 1 then next is two. Pero thanks bro.!
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

There are still mysteries regarding who is the "Beast", in Kessler's time the identity is unknown [remember there were no Ray Field Explosion = No Ray Field Plague in his timeline], but in Cole's time the Beast is revealed to be John.

Now I'm thinking that the Beast that appeared in Kessler's timeline might be an Evil Cole from an Alternate Timeline, or a more maddened and power-driven John which went mad after an experiment on him (I recall Wolfe did say that Kessler has decided to "step-up" the timeline), so I really can't also confirm na wala nga rin Ray Sphere doon sa timeline in Kessler.

There are still plenty of loop-holes left in the franchise, hopefully sa inFamous 3 they'll tie up all the knots and wrap the story with another bang :cheer: