Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bangkay wrote:Image

Magazine Scans

Tama ang hinala kong hindi siya multiplayer lang, may single player din!

Tapos possible female recruits?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :evilsmile:
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

All the new details... :smiley:
* The Villa Upgrades system will be back. Except it won't be just a villa, but a whole sprawling city.

* Rome will be 4 times larger than Venice was in ACII

* The new villain will be younger, stronger and as skillful as Ezio. But the new villain isn't so new. He's a Borgia.
Rodrigo's son. Cesare. Yep, Cesare Borgia, the new baddie who is almost a darker version of our Auditore hero

* The game starts in 1500 with a 45-year-old Ezio

* Tiber Island (a round island in Tiber river in the premises/center of Rome) will be the Rome Assassin's headquarters

* Altough the player won't be able to leave Rome, it is possible to send assassins to places all over the world, like Madrid, Paris or Frankfurt (and I know that those examples were Europe-only)

* Recruits can be customized by players with weapons, armors and clothing; after they acquire experience points, those recruits can be upgraded with abilities

* It will be possible to choose an yet unknown/undefined number of assassins (possible four) to act as personal sidekicks

* Machiavelli will be back, Rodrigo "Fat Pope" Borgia might be back, Leo Da Vinci will be less plot-important but will act as an tech/armorer go-to-guy (yep, he's definitely our "Q"), and Desmond "Why-no-one-tells-me-anything-let-me-out-of-the-bloody-Animus" Miles will be back, but instead of our true hero and centerpiece, he'll probably be more of a secondary/main-supporter, only appearing later in the game

* Remember those rows of Animi (plural of Animus, the magazine confirmed it) in Abstergo Offices? That's the multiplayer system, an Abstergo-designed module for the Animus for training killers to chase Assassins and, well, kill.

* Five more characters have been named: the Nobleman, the Courtesan, the Doctor, the Priest and the Executioner. Each characters has unique moves, clothes, animations and assassination styles. The Doctor kills with a poison-syringe, the priest with a knife, and so on. One other character who likes like Ezio (he uses a hood and a hidden blade) has been refered to as a "Prowler", but it's not known if it's his official designation.

* Multiplayer modes will have adversarial, team-based and objective focused structures. The one revealed, called "Wanted", sets 8 players in a sized map, and each one is assigned a target, and a killer. Like a cat-and-mouse game, but where cat chases mouse, then dog chases cat, then supermutant mouse chases dog, who chases cat, who chases mouse, who chases dog, who...

* Horsies! In the city! Also, horseback assassinations.

* The multiplayer character creation will be abilities and special weapons customizable (like "Disguise", "Morph" and the beloved Hidden Gun). In the magazine's words, "similar to Rainbow Six Vegas 2's PEC system", where you created and stored your character with your account. If I may say so, that's a fantastic character customization feature.

In another note, the editors in PSN described the multiplayer experience as "cerebral, intense, exciting and kind of sexy". So read the last scanpage for the full test multiplayer report ;D
Taken from:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Us ... 22_preview!
mynameisGiL1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: mynameisGiL1

altahi wrote:All the new details... :smiley:
* The Villa Upgrades system will be back. Except it won't be just a villa, but a whole sprawling city.

* Rome will be 4 times larger than Venice was in ACII

* The new villain will be younger, stronger and as skillful as Ezio. But the new villain isn't so new. He's a Borgia.
Rodrigo's son. Cesare. Yep, Cesare Borgia, the new baddie who is almost a darker version of our Auditore hero

* The game starts in 1500 with a 45-year-old Ezio

* Tiber Island (a round island in Tiber river in the premises/center of Rome) will be the Rome Assassin's headquarters

* Altough the player won't be able to leave Rome, it is possible to send assassins to places all over the world, like Madrid, Paris or Frankfurt (and I know that those examples were Europe-only)

* Recruits can be customized by players with weapons, armors and clothing; after they acquire experience points, those recruits can be upgraded with abilities

* It will be possible to choose an yet unknown/undefined number of assassins (possible four) to act as personal sidekicks

* Machiavelli will be back, Rodrigo "Fat Pope" Borgia might be back, Leo Da Vinci will be less plot-important but will act as an tech/armorer go-to-guy (yep, he's definitely our "Q"), and Desmond "Why-no-one-tells-me-anything-let-me-out-of-the-bloody-Animus" Miles will be back, but instead of our true hero and centerpiece, he'll probably be more of a secondary/main-supporter, only appearing later in the game

* Remember those rows of Animi (plural of Animus, the magazine confirmed it) in Abstergo Offices? That's the multiplayer system, an Abstergo-designed module for the Animus for training killers to chase Assassins and, well, kill.

* Five more characters have been named: the Nobleman, the Courtesan, the Doctor, the Priest and the Executioner. Each characters has unique moves, clothes, animations and assassination styles. The Doctor kills with a poison-syringe, the priest with a knife, and so on. One other character who likes like Ezio (he uses a hood and a hidden blade) has been refered to as a "Prowler", but it's not known if it's his official designation.

* Multiplayer modes will have adversarial, team-based and objective focused structures. The one revealed, called "Wanted", sets 8 players in a sized map, and each one is assigned a target, and a killer. Like a cat-and-mouse game, but where cat chases mouse, then dog chases cat, then supermutant mouse chases dog, who chases cat, who chases mouse, who chases dog, who...

* Horsies! In the city! Also, horseback assassinations.

* The multiplayer character creation will be abilities and special weapons customizable (like "Disguise", "Morph" and the beloved Hidden Gun). In the magazine's words, "similar to Rainbow Six Vegas 2's PEC system", where you created and stored your character with your account. If I may say so, that's a fantastic character customization feature.

In another note, the editors in PSN described the multiplayer experience as "cerebral, intense, exciting and kind of sexy". So read the last scanpage for the full test multiplayer report ;D
Taken from:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Us ... 22_preview!
ok to!
+9999999999999999999
PSN: mynameisGiL1[US]
[RP]FURIOUSLY DANGEROUS!
GO USTe! :bigmouth:
sAnD_wRaItH
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: asia:p3kante00,us: p3kante01

Follow me on twitter!!: http://twitter.com/p3k_ante00

"Never compromise" -Rorschach

Resqueiscat in Pace

LittleBigMouth Member - The Dark Mouth :bigmouth:

PSN: p3kante01
doraemonatic
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: doraemonatic

kelan release nito?
PSN: doraemonatic
Xbox Live Gamertag: doraemonatic21
sAnD_wRaItH
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

november 16 daw amp. :agree:

Resqueiscat in Pace

doraemonatic
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: doraemonatic

sAnD_wRaItH wrote:november 16 daw amp. :agree:

thanks for the info :ashamed:
PSN: doraemonatic
Xbox Live Gamertag: doraemonatic21
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

november nanaman. tsk tsk. tagal pa.
sAnD_wRaItH
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

doraemonatic wrote:
sAnD_wRaItH wrote:november 16 daw amp. :agree:

thanks for the info :ashamed:
no problem amp. :smiley:

Resqueiscat in Pace

atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sAnD_wRaItH wrote:E3 Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9pebzcj ... r_embedded

Bad-A$$ ni ezio!!! :agree: :clap: :clap:
Astig talaga iyan... LOL Ezio rangers! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

UPDATE: Pinapanood ko ngayon yung Ubisoft Press Conference... LOL si Ezio kasama si Caterina sa kama :evilsmile: Tapos, nasisira na yung villa auditore... astig yung mga effects at yung new moves ni ezio pati yung kabayo LOL... medyo aggressive na yung mga kalaban, parang mahirap na mag-counter. Cannons, tossable axe... there's more to come! Multiplayer pa! :clap:
ZedRax
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: ZedRax-X

yey.. multiplayer na AC2.

I hope it's fun :D
PSN ID: Z-Rax
Currently playing PS3 games:Marvel VS Capcom 3
Currently playing PC games: StarCraft 2, Crysis 2
Tekken 6 main character: Kazuya
SSF4 main character: Guy/Akuma

sAnD_wRaItH
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMvwJdE ... r_embedded

Ganda! :agree:

Sana hindi totoo yung nangyari sa ending amp. sana desync yun lol. :ashamed:

Resqueiscat in Pace

michaelmyers24
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: michaelmyers24

Just watched the gameplay trailer. Astig!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Mas aggressive na yung AI. Daming games YAHOO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."

PSN ID: michaelmyers24

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_ Tissue Addict

Napupuno ng tissue ang trashcan sa kwarto araw-araw.

[MNYK]
sidvandice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Retsuken

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood release date is November 16, 2010

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood will be released on November 16, 2010 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

If you pre-order the game from GameStop it will include an exclusive poster that has been signed by the development team. The limited edition will also come with the “Harlequin” multiplayer character. The Harlequin is a merciless, walking nightmare that players can use to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is an epic action game set across a blend of present and historical time periods, that places the player in the role of the leader of a Renaissance-era guild of assassins out for vengeance against the remnants of the Knights Templar. Set primarily in Rome, this sequel to the critically acclaimed Assassin’s Creed II features returning characters from the previous game and includes new features such as the ability to command members of your guild in combat, a new arsenal of weapons and multiplayer game support in which players can assume different assassin characters.

Key features include:

* As Enzio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
* Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
* Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo DA Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
* Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
* Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
* Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.

Here is the absolutely awesome E3 2010 live-action trailer for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood!

PSN ID: Retsuken
Clan:[RP]Sandatahang Lakas

""nothing is true, everything is permitted""
mynameisGiL1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: mynameisGiL1

astig ni ezio.hutana! cool na cool lang am hahahah
PSN: mynameisGiL1[US]
[RP]FURIOUSLY DANGEROUS!
GO USTe! :bigmouth:
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sAnD_wRaItH wrote:Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMvwJdE ... r_embedded

Ganda! :agree:

Sana hindi totoo yung nangyari sa ending amp. sana desync yun lol. :ashamed:
Pafs tinanggal ng youtube yung link mo... eto maganda ring video nung gameplay para sa hindi pa nakakakita... :smiley:
http://gamersyde.com/stream_assassin_s_ ... 08_en.html

Meanwhile here are some image gallery...
http://gamersyde.com/news_e3_images_of_ ... 73_en.html
edrian34
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CardinalMan

sidvandice wrote: * Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
* Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
WTF? :whoa: astig to grabe.. :clap: haha.. :rofl:
Stop destroying our planet. It's where I keep all my stuff.

Certified Mapùan

PSN-- CardinalMan

http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/CardinalMan
http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ca/r/C ... n/card.png
rising.ixa
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Grabe naman yung opening na yan ;___;

feel na feel ko na panibagong angst ni Ezio!!! :(
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

xiv
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
PSN ID: hadesxiv

ang tagal naman ng November..... saktong regalo sakin to sa bday ko.. :clap:
psn: hadezxiv (us) | haidsxiv (asian-hk)
console: PS4 Slim 500GB jetblack