Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
tekniqs
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun
PSN ID: tekniqszors

oh i'm not mad dood haha..far from it..there's just a lot of stupidity going on in this thread...we haven't even seen 1 second of gameplay yet..lets wait for that before we pass judgment.
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

^^ You should have been here when FFXIII went multiplatform. There was a lot of RAGE during that time.
tekniqs
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

hehe i was on other forums when it happened..oh man that was a catastrophuk (credit goes to jon stewart for that word). as long as the ps3 gets it...i have no qualms.
Cerv-Clash
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Cerv-Clash

I wish they don't butcher the cut scenes cause' of the multiplat. thing.I am more pissed off compared to FF time cause' I don't care about FF and I'm a big fan of MGS
http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t ... 22#p813822
"If you're not going after your dreams, you merely just exist"
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

As long as PS3 gets this, I don't care if it goes to the 360 as well. I live in a vacuum. :smiley:
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
G_R_A_V_E
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E

One of the reasons kung bakit nagalit lahat ng tao dito about FF13 going to 360, kasi biglaan talaga, as in out of the blue yung announcemnet niya.

I'm quite excited about the PS3 version of MGS, and im hoping soon may gameplay vid na ilalabas si Kojima.
Clan: [MNYK]
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

OT: one of the big reasons nagalit ang tao kasi SE kept on saying exclusive ang FFXIII tapos ayun :rofl:
G_R_A_V_E
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:OT: one of the big reasons nagalit ang tao kasi SE kept on saying exclusive ang FFXIII tapos ayun :rofl:
Yup ito nga yon, ng dahil dito ang daming nagalit sa SE including me. :smiley:
Clan: [MNYK]
The Jordan
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: The Jordano

Kojima said he won't make any games for the 360?

But he did. And you will still buy it regardless if it will come out for the 360 as long as it will come to the PS3 be grateful.

You can't gun down Kojima just because he's bringing MGS to the 360. be thankful after all if it wasn't for him some of us won't have PS3's and some of us won't be the man they are today.

Money aside maybe he justs wants more people to play a game in which he was known for all over the world.

And if i were a game developer all my games would be multiplatform so more people can enjoy what i have created. i can't understand people who get furious at multiplat games. unexclusive games are not your wife let them enjoy other platforms and satisfy other people just like a whore.
"Big boys with big bank accounts will still be boys."

www.facebook.com/stancepilipinas
Emotion_Engine
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

I don't think exclusive ito sa Xbox 360, kung exclusive eh dapat pinagsisigawan na yan ng MS na EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE :clap:
Q2k
Novastorm
Novastorm

The Jordan wrote:
And if i were a game developer all my games would be multiplatform so more people can enjoy what i have created. i can't understand people who get furious at multiplat games. unexclusive games are not your wife let them enjoy other platforms and satisfy other people just like a whore.
Well they get furious coz the game would not be equal or better on ps3, and lets face it there were some crap ports lol.

If i was a creator i would utilize as much power i can out of the consoles. and ps3 game would be like a The ultimate special edition . 360 special edition and the wii edition lol

Peace walker sound so much better to bad it will b PSP only :(
InFamus - Prototype - Rockband 1-2 - SingStar - KILLZONE 2 - MGS4 - Heavenly Sword - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - GTAIV - COD4 - Orange Box - Kane & Lynch - Burnout Paradise - Unreal Tournament 3- Virtua fighter 5- LBP - SOCOM: Confrontation
The Jordan
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: The Jordano

Yeah i agree with that Quirino.

Saints Row 2, Mercenaries 2, Red Faction 3(is/will be) are crappy ports.

but i reckon MGSR:LBA will kick a.
"Big boys with big bank accounts will still be boys."

www.facebook.com/stancepilipinas
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

For the last time, its coming for the PS3

http://www.guerillaplay.com/blog/?p=2109

Papa Jack said so. Period.
Hid3o
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: Hideo2007
Location: N.O.R.A.D. Headquarters, Colorado Springs, Colorado

darkwing_uop wrote:For the last time, its coming for the PS3

http://www.guerillaplay.com/blog/?p=2109

Papa Jack said so. Period.

I agree with you sir. :agree:
PS3 Fat 60GB Japan Version Launch Unit (Nov. 29, 2006)
PS3 Slim 120GB US Version (Oct. 21, 2009)
PSN ID: Hideo2007

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/_ \_ Myth Busted
If it is worth doing, it is worth OVERDOING!!!
NecrotrasK
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: NecrotrasK

tekniqs wrote:my guess is it'll be an action oriented game..seeing as how raiden doesn't "sneak" around in mgs4.

and reading thru this thread..man so many of you guys are sounding like butt hurt fanboys. the guy talking about maybe kojima is desperate for money...actually he's doing quite fine..mgs4 sold pretty well..it's a much more recognizable name than kz2..so ya expect it to sell more than kz2. and then talking about how he's desperate that he went to the US to promote his game...UHHH..HE CAME TO THE US TO PROMOTE MGS4 AT E3..i bet you weren't complaining then.

and i have a gut feeling, he's not going to "dumb it down" for the ps3...most of the blue ray disc for mgs4 was for the uncompressed audio. AND i'm sure ps3 will be the lead platform since they already have an AWESOME engine made for it.

in short...stop worrying about how it's coming to the xbox...ps3 will still get it. just leave it at that.

it's never going to be 3rd party games that's going to decide the "console wars"...it'll be 1st party releases since 3rd party exclusives are becoming rare....and i'd put up ps3's 1st party lineup against nintendo and microsoft.
props to you idol! +100000000 :bigmouth:
PSN ID: NecrotrasK

brief: jockey, size 32, 4 years old, semi-bacon to mild bacon status ng garter
shorts: manly shorts, not too revealing but shows just the right amount of masculinity for maximum man-effect
slippers: sandal bida and rambo
pedroboy
Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

its all about 1st party games. kaya nga ang lakas ng nintendo kasi mario, zelda, at metroid prime buhay na sila....mahal pa rin ni kojima PS3. buti na lang.
PSN id: pedroboy

wag ikahiya ang putok...pinagpawisan mo yan!

pain heals...chicks dig scars...glory lasts forever
hellkite060684
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond
PSN ID: griever060684

First and foremost everybody should be happy that MGS game is on the works. It doesn't matter if its an exclusive or a multiplat. Point is, the gaming industry is still a business and making money, wether you like it or not, is what drives it. Going multiplat makes most sense because it would definitely reach out to more people. During this year's Game Developers conference where Hideo was a keynote speaker, he said that he would like to reach out to more people. Having said that, his game going multiplat is no shock. As to the quality of the game due to the difference in media (i.e. blu-ray vs. DVD), we can quickly dismiss that DVD game will be much inferior to blu-ray and i agree... but then with Hideo Kojima being at the helm of this game, his team will work something out (even if it means using multiple dvds, just check out his keynote speech during the Game Developers Conference).
Member 4095
XBL Gamertag: griever060684
E3... Next year sana makapunta ako!!!
tekniqs
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

bank on it...ps3 will be THE LEAD PLATFORM..it will make ZERO sense if they use PC/360 as the lead since they already have a great engine made for the ps3...what's going to be most cost effective? creating a new engine from scratch then porting it over to the ps3 (which is tricky..most developers don't put in the effort *cough cough orange box BS cough*) or making it on the ps3 then porting over to the 360?
hellkite060684
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

tekniqs wrote:bank on it...ps3 will be THE LEAD PLATFORM..it will make ZERO sense if they use PC/360 as the lead since they already have a great engine made for the ps3...what's going to be most cost effective? creating a new engine from scratch then porting it over to the ps3 (which is tricky..most developers don't put in the effort *cough cough orange box BS cough*) or making it on the ps3 then porting over to the 360?

Yeah I have to agree. That's why they might come up with multiple disks with xbox360/pc versions. :D
Member 4095
XBL Gamertag: griever060684
E3... Next year sana makapunta ako!!!
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

I remember reading something about the first MGS4 trailer was running on some PC rig. So if Kojima has a working version on a PC, then making a MGS for the 360 may be a lot easier than what some people think.