Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Blondie
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: Blondie09

Part ba nung title yung Lightning Bolt Action?

Baka para lang yan yung Tactical Espionage Action sa MGS4.

MGS:R yata yung tamang title...sana.
PSN: Blondie09
kobe8ph
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

SANG KATUTAK NA HALO NA NGA EH.......nakakasuka na. hehe. wala na bang iba????!!!! halo wars, halo ODST, HALO REACH???!!! bili lang kasi ng bili ang MS kaya walang mga new IP's. abot pa sa HALO 10 yan!!! ewan ko lang TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION bagong MGS, limitado na yan kasi multiplat. kelangan paubrahin sa flopbox360. feel ko "hinog sa pilit" to. hahahaha.
PSN ID:Pipay8ph
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

tekniqs wrote:umm..why are people getting mad that it's multiplatform...the ps3 will still get it..get over it haha. it's extremely smart business wise for them to release it multiplat. i'm just hoping the ps3 will be the lead platform..then they can port it over.
Maybe people are afraid that we get a tone down version of a game to accommodate xbox limited dvd capacity. We all know Kojima productions is known for quality release. It's still not certain whether Kojima will helm the game development or take a lesser role on it.
kobe8ph wrote:SANG KATUTAK NA HALO NA NGA EH.......nakakasuka na. hehe. wala na bang iba????!!!! halo wars, halo ODST, HALO REACH???!!! bili lang kasi ng bili ang MS kaya walang mga new IP's. abot pa sa HALO 10 yan!!! ewan ko lang TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION bagong MGS, limitado na yan kasi multiplat. kelangan paubrahin sa flopbox360. feel ko "hinog sa pilit" to. hahahaha.
:offtopic: This is not the proper thread to discuss that topic. You can go to the E3 2009 thread and post your opinions there.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
kobe8ph
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

meron ako nakita picture nun ni big boss sa site ni kojima eh. i know it's bigboss kasi baligtad sila ng eye patch ni solid snake. sana it has something to do with the ps3 version.

@xanshi
my point was dagdag na naman sa library sa kabila TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION mgsR na yan. instead of new IP's, nakaw or sequels lagi.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kobe8ph wrote:@xanshi
my point was dagdag na naman sa library sa kabila TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION mgsR na yan. instead of new IP's, nakaw or sequels lagi.
Still your discussion is not focus on the game which is MGS Rising....

Kaya OT pa rin siya. Lets attempt to make the discussion purely on the game instead.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
DJCDIAZ
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DJCDIAZ

siguro ang battle neto parang zone of the enders! hence the name, lightning bolt action lol! :rofl:
PSN ID: DJCDIAZ
PLATINUM TROPHIES: 42

[MNYK]

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music”
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

The Jordan wrote:Man i have to get my 360 fixed asap. GTA:L&D almost made me get my 360 fixed but MGSR:LBA definite buy.
Dude, 2012 (atleast) pa release nyan, so you have all the time in the world :)
PSN: xtheEnemy
kobe8ph
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

basta i think downgraded na MGSR. :snore: :snore: :snore:
The Jordan
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: The Jordano

theEnemy wrote:
The Jordan wrote:Man i have to get my 360 fixed asap. GTA:L&D almost made me get my 360 fixed but MGSR:LBA definite buy.
Dude, 2012 (atleast) pa release nyan, so you have all the time in the world :)
haha by 2012 siguro mamimissplace ko na 360 ko. i can't find my other old consoles lol. pero PS2 at PS3 buhay at malinis na malinis.

The lightning bolt action thing what do you guys reckon it will be?

Baka TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION High frequency sword tumitira ng lightning bolts? haha
"Big boys with big bank accounts will still be boys."

www.facebook.com/stancepilipinas
Q2k
Novastorm
Novastorm

POWER RANGERS !!

maybe like in the final act.. but more flashy..

i just hope it wont a watered down version of the game for ps3.
They all ready got MGS4 engine. so i think it would just be replacing the old stuff with the new and 360 would be a port.
InFamus - Prototype - Rockband 1-2 - SingStar - KILLZONE 2 - MGS4 - Heavenly Sword - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - GTAIV - COD4 - Orange Box - Kane & Lynch - Burnout Paradise - Unreal Tournament 3- Virtua fighter 5- LBP - SOCOM: Confrontation
kobe8ph
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

parang infamous.....uso kasi hehe. :smiley:
Emotion_Engine
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

Para palang FFXIII ito, isang series lang, pero kinalat yung "episodes" sa iba't ibang consoles, PS3, Xbox 360 at PSP. :clap:
tekniqs
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun
PSN ID: tekniqszors

my guess is it'll be an action oriented game..seeing as how raiden doesn't "sneak" around in mgs4.

and reading thru this thread..man so many of you guys are sounding like butt hurt fanboys. the guy talking about maybe kojima is desperate for money...actually he's doing quite fine..mgs4 sold pretty well..it's a much more recognizable name than kz2..so ya expect it to sell more than kz2. and then talking about how he's desperate that he went to the US to promote his game...UHHH..HE CAME TO THE US TO PROMOTE MGS4 AT E3..i bet you weren't complaining then.

and i have a gut feeling, he's not going to "dumb it down" for the ps3...most of the blue ray disc for mgs4 was for the uncompressed audio. AND i'm sure ps3 will be the lead platform since they already have an AWESOME engine made for it.

in short...stop worrying about how it's coming to the xbox...ps3 will still get it. just leave it at that.

it's never going to be 3rd party games that's going to decide the "console wars"...it'll be 1st party releases since 3rd party exclusives are becoming rare....and i'd put up ps3's 1st party lineup against nintendo and microsoft.
ChinaDoLL23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: yazmat23

tekniqs wrote:my guess is it'll be an action oriented game..seeing as how raiden doesn't "sneak" around in mgs4.

and reading thru this thread..man so many of you guys are sounding like butt hurt fanboys. the guy talking about maybe kojima is desperate for money...actually he's doing quite fine..mgs4 sold pretty well..it's a much more recognizable name than kz2..so ya expect it to sell more than kz2. and then talking about how he's desperate that he went to the US to promote his game...UHHH..HE CAME TO THE US TO PROMOTE MGS4 AT E3..i bet you weren't complaining then.

and i have a gut feeling, he's not going to "dumb it down" for the ps3...most of the blue ray disc for mgs4 was for the uncompressed audio. AND i'm sure ps3 will be the lead platform since they already have an AWESOME engine made for it.

in short...stop worrying about how it's coming to the xbox...ps3 will still get it. just leave it at that.

it's never going to be 3rd party games that's going to decide the "console wars"...it'll be 1st party releases since 3rd party exclusives are becoming rare....and i'd put up ps3's 1st party lineup against nintendo and microsoft.
OUCH!!! :flame: :flame:
PSN ID: yazmat23
"I don't need to Get a Life, I'm A Gamer, I have Lots of Lives"
tekniqs
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun
PSN ID: tekniqszors

i'm not trying to offend anyone, but wow at some of the comments in here. all pessimistic and whatnot..i'm freaking hyped for the game. just because its going multiplat doesn't mean it's not going to be as good.

and the guy complaining about so many halos...complain about metal gear then..there's been alot of them in the series...back in the nintendo days..the solid series and their special re-releases..mgs portable ops..the two acid games...nakaka suka ba?
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Funkyhunk_

sana hindi hack and slash game.

kung solid snake game style tapos sword lang weapon nya this would be awesome :)

i was hoping akiba would be the next star though. masyadong emo kasi tong si raiden eh, labo pa ng utak
PSN ID: funkyhunk69
Socom Player
"Alone I am lethal. As a team, I dominate. Feel my presence."

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18523
alshadow
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: insanedrew

May point si Tekniqs na hindi masyado "sneaky" si Raiden, at least sa MGS4. In MGS2 he was still a sneaky bastard. I hope Kojima doesn't disappoint. :agree:

Lightning Bolt Action parang force lightning ah. :bigmouth:
PSN ID: insanedrew
Currently playing: Super Street Fighter IV
Blondie
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: Blondie09

tekniqs wrote:i'm not trying to offend anyone, but wow at some of the comments in here. all pessimistic and whatnot..i'm freaking hyped for the game. just because its going multiplat doesn't mean it's not going to be as good.

and the guy complaining about so many halos...complain about metal gear then..there's been alot of them in the series...back in the nintendo days..the solid series and their special re-releases..mgs portable ops..the two acid games...nakaka suka ba?
Amen brother!
PSN: Blondie09
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

tekniqs wrote:i'm not trying to offend anyone, but wow at some of the comments in here. all pessimistic and whatnot..i'm freaking hyped for the game. just because its going multiplat doesn't mean it's not going to be as good.

galit na galit ah :evilsmile: ito ang itak.. darating ang helicopter mamaya at ipapadala ka na sa basilan! Cheers :clap:

Joke lang ah.. wag masyado serious :smiley:
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

It would be nice if Halo went multiplatform. Halo ODST does look really fun. Anyway, MGS Rising will be like Devil May Cry. Yep, you read it here first.