Batman: Arkham Asylum

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
madaxz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: madaxz

hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana
jonique
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Ganda ng box art, parang classic dating. :clap:
PS1=Gone
PS2=Tsira!
PSP white 8gb FW 3.90 m33-currently playing(RPG)->Jeanne d'Arc -Finished game-> GoW & Brave story
PS3 PLAY B3YOG
PSN Id: jb_delacroix

What do you think of me? Thinking of you?!
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: therohz

Batman: Arkham Asylum Gameplay Trailer!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user ... 09864.html

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/ _\_ Resurrection

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
madaxz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

rohz wrote:Batman: Arkham Asylum Gameplay Trailer!!!

SURE BUY! hahahahaha
doy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: doy626

ganda ng graphics, stealth gameplay at box art...mukhang surebuy na toh... :clap: never pa ako nakalaro ng magandang batman game bukod dun sa batman na cartoons sa snes...di ko alam title eh...
PSN ID: doy_07

Experience Chewy:
Trinoma (2nd Level)
Greenbelt 3 (3rd Level)
SM Cebu (3rd Level)
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Collector's Edition:

- 12" Batarang
- DC Custom Encyclopedia
- DLC Pack 1
- Bonus DVD with Behind the Scenes feature
- Soundtrack
12" Batarang! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Release Date is June 9, 2009. :agree:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

doy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wow!!!sure na yung june 9?astig!!! :clap: sarap ng birthday ko sa june...batman (kung maganda), infamous, UFC and guitar hero greatest hits!!! :agree:

Experience Chewy:
Trinoma (2nd Level)
Greenbelt 3 (3rd Level)
SM Cebu (3rd Level)
emokin
Wipeout
Wipeout

rohz wrote:Batman: Arkham Asylum Gameplay Trailer!!!

ang ganda!! sure buy na toh!! :clap: :clap: ang galing ng mga WB ngayon, mukhang magaganda mga games nila this year, yung FEAR 2 and eto, and yung watchmen din(maganda yung graphics, based sa demo)
PSN ID: extracrunchy
Resistance 3 and Battlefield 3!!! FTW!!
alshadow
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: insanedrew

Astig to ah! This could be the first great video game based on a superhero. Ganda ng gameplay, may pagka-MGS ang dating. :clap:
Currently playing: Super Street Fighter IV
raikkonen
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

alshadow wrote:Astig to ah! This could be the first great video game based on a superhero. Ganda ng gameplay, may pagka-MGS ang dating. :clap:
second greatest video game based on a superhero. nauna spider man 2.
alshadow
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

^ Well maganda nga ang Spider-Man 2. Pero medyo repetitive ang ibang parts ng game IMO. :smiley: I'll just see when Batman comes out. :agree:
Currently playing: Super Street Fighter IV
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

GDC09: Batman Arkham Asylum Preview: The Challenge Modes

Batman video games have not, traditionally, enjoyed the same success as Batman movies.

Despite the long line of titles based on the caped crusader dating back to the mid 80s, few video games have managed to deliver an enjoyable Batman experience.

In Batman: Arkham Asylum gamers take control of a brutal Batman as he fights and explores his way across the notorious insane asylum. But the game isn't just about the single player campaign, it also has hundreds of unlockables, including some challenge modes designed to be played over and over again after you've beaten the game.

What It Is

The third-person brawler loads up Batman with an arsenal of bat gadgets and lethal moves. The game is due out this summer for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

What We Saw

I played two of the game's challenge modes on the Xbox 360. The challenge modes are replayable stages unlocked in the campaign that are broken down into two types. In the combat challenges you use Batman's free flowing combat to decimate a crowd of bad guys. Extra points for style. In the predator challenges, you try to quietly take down a group of enemies without being spotted.

How Far Along Is it?
Batman: Arkham Asylum is due out in June and the developers tell me they are in the "tail end of production" for the game.

What Needs Improvement?
Diversity: As much as I enjoyed the challenge modes, it would have been nice for the game to include more types of challenges to increase replayability.

Mix: The combat is fun, but can get a bit repetitive at times. It would be nice to see a few more animations for the take downs.

What Needs to Stay the Same?
Free Flow: The free flow combat is brutal, fun and addictive. Slapping down targets and ping-ponging between enemies as they crowd around you never seems to get old. The combat has its own rhythm which makes the huge battles seem more like one fight rather than a bunch of individual encounters.

Dialog: The things people say... when they're a homicidal clown or trapped in a darkened asylum with Batman. The sharp writing and excellent voice work go a long way, even in these brief encounters.

Weapons: I checked out the batarang, the claw, explosive gel and sonar resonator and they all provided interesting ways to set thugs up for a take down or cool direct attacks.

Graphics: The game looks amazing, this is one Batman I wouldn't want to mess with. One of the many neat little touches is that Batman's riveted body armor will begin to show wear and tear as you play the game. Batman himself will also star to show the business end of a pummeling if you take one to many to the head.

Leaderboard:
The challenge modes track your scores and you can upload them to leaderboards once you're done, making the already moreish gameplay that much harder to put down.

Final Thoughts
The challenge modes are a nice addition to what I hope will be a robust single-player campaign. Everything I saw in these modes made me want to play the game more. In particular, I really enjoyed the game's flow of combat.

http://kotaku.com/5186424/batman-arkham ... enge-modes
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
doy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

vid of the challenge mode...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47318.html

awesome!!! :clap:

Experience Chewy:
Trinoma (2nd Level)
Greenbelt 3 (3rd Level)
SM Cebu (3rd Level)
jazzeon
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jazzeon

mukhang maganda nga yung game. ganun ba talaga yun? parang ang laki ng katawan ni batman.
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles
madaxz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Weapons: I checked out the batarang, the claw, explosive gel and sonar resonator and they all provided interesting ways to set thugs up for a take down or cool direct attacks
OH MY GOD! :whoa: Nobody can stop.... THE CLAW!!! *raises pointer finger in a "hook" shape*

Get it?

it's from Liar Liar people!
:facepalm:

nevermind :sigh:

anyway...SURE BUY na talaga :agree:
doy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

madaxz wrote:
Weapons: I checked out the batarang, the claw, explosive gel and sonar resonator and they all provided interesting ways to set thugs up for a take down or cool direct attacks
OH MY GOD! :whoa: Nobody can stop.... THE CLAW!!! *raises pointer finger in a "hook" shape*

Get it?

haha...naimagine ko tuloy si batman nag "the-the claw" :rofl:

Experience Chewy:
Trinoma (2nd Level)
Greenbelt 3 (3rd Level)
SM Cebu (3rd Level)
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

madaxz wrote:

Get it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

dummydecoy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dummydecoy

which is better, the new Arkham Asylum logo or the BB/TDK logo? :smiley:
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Arkham Asylum logo :agree:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

NecrotrasK
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: NecrotrasK

mas gusto ko yung sa kanan for obvious reasons :agree: :agree: :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:
PSN ID: NecrotrasK

brief: jockey, size 32, 4 years old, semi-bacon to mild bacon status ng garter
shorts: manly shorts, not too revealing but shows just the right amount of masculinity for maximum man-effect
slippers: sandal bida and rambo