Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Playtime: 103 hours.
Getting the secret Seitengrat bows early can really break the difficulty of the game and made the platinum trophy much easier. The only things that may make you strategize a bit are some of the trial modes stages. The main game enemies are pushover with Seitengrats. I think I spent around 10 - 15 hours for killing all the enemies in order to complete the bestiary.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kongratulations! Na-enjoy ko yang FFXII pero hindi ko na kinuha yung HD version kahit may extra contents. :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Sn@kemaru wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 pm Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Getting the secret Seitengrat bows early can really break the difficulty of the game and made the platinum trophy much easier. The only things that may make you strategize a bit are some of the trial modes stages. The main game enemies are pushover with Seitengrats. I think I spent around 10 - 15 hours for killing all the enemies in order to complete the bestiary.
Nice. Parang hindi ko ata nakuha yan nung nilaro ko sa PS2 ito. Yung Zodiac Spear ang naging goal ko talaga since yun ang pinakamalakas na weapon.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:14 am Kongratulations! Na-enjoy ko yang FFXII pero hindi ko na kinuha yung HD version kahit may extra contents. :D
Thanks! Nalaro ko ito sa PS2 pero yun vanilla version. Mas maganda sya ngayon dahil sa remastered and the job systems.
slaughterbit wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:56 pm
Sn@kemaru wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 pm Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Nice. Parang hindi ko ata nakuha yan nung nilaro ko sa PS2 ito. Yung Zodiac Spear ang naging goal ko talaga since yun ang pinakamalakas na weapon.
Hindi ko rin ata nakuha yun Seitengrat noon. Paano ba naman, 1% chance to spawn on the airship deck and 1% chance to contain the Seitengrat. Saan ka pa? hahaha
Buti na lang may youtube na ngayon.
Mas malakas ang Seitengrat kesa sa Zodiac Spear. Kaya nga 6 Seitengrat na ang kinuha ko para hindi na ako mag-bother na magpalit ng weapons.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Finished the 2nd run of Resident Evil 2 remake using Leon.

About 70% of the 2nd run is much more difficult than the first due to scarcer ammo and more enemies. But once you get the upgraded flamethrower near the end, it's a cakewalk.

This game is such a masterpiece!

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Got all trophies from Dauntless.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Batman: The Telltale Series for PS4. I like this better than the other Telltale games that I have played. Less walking around and more QTE's. And, you Play Bruce Wayne more than you play Batman which is a nice change of pace.

slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Crazycajun wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:09 am Batman: The Telltale Series for PS4. I like this better than the other Telltale games that I have played. Less walking around and more QTE's. And, you Play Bruce Wayne more than you play Batman which is a nice change of pace.
Did you experience the glitches and crashes? When I finished this two years ago, there were a LOT of glitches and the game crashed several times. But still a good story though. I haven't bought the 2 season yet.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^Hmmm....I never experienced any major glitches and the game never crashed on me. There were time lang na hindi sync yung subtitles sa spoken dialogue but that's about it.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Playtime: 42 hours (2 playthroughs)
Thank goodness that this game does not have any online and speed run trophies. There are some parts that are quite hard or frustrating even on Deadly Obsession difficulty.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

War Theatre: Blood of Winter

My fastest platinum so far (2 hours).
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mukhang mapapa-2 playthroush din pala ako niyang Shadow of the Tomb Raider. nae-enjoy ko naman so far. akala ko hindi ganun kaganda dahil nag-iba ng lead developer, from Crystal Dynamics to Eidos Montreal.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 on PS4. The single player mode is nothing really special . The ham-fisted stealth sections are boring and forced. The best part on the single player mode are the flying sections. The controls are really simple and it really feels like you're in a middle of a dogfight. Too bad walang VR mode this time around.

As expected, I'm still playing the multiplayer mode. It's really so much fun! I doubt I drop this anytime soon.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:29 pm mukhang mapapa-2 playthroush din pala ako niyang Shadow of the Tomb Raider. nae-enjoy ko naman so far. akala ko hindi ganun kaganda dahil nag-iba ng lead developer, from Crystal Dynamics to Eidos Montreal.
If aiming for the platinum, 2 playthroughs are recommended.
If not, may new game + feature naman para sa 2nd run of the game.

On topic: Tera
Time to platinum: Between 65 to 90 hours (my estimate because there's no in-game timer)

Tera is an action-MMO type game free from PSN. The most annoying trophy is to beat all the named world bosses. The level 68 ones were quite tough to beat on solo and they have a long respawn time. I spent more than 1 hour just to beat a level 68 world boss until some players came in to help. Add the fact that other players are also hunting them not just for the trophy but also because of their dropped loot for upgrading equipment, etc. So if a player killed the world boss on that particular area of the map, expect to wait for an hour or so before it would respawn again. And if it respawned, pray that you or your group will deal the first strike on the boss for it to count on your achievement.
I will still be playing this game for a while to finish up the story quests and help other players if needed. My character is a female human brawler.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sn@kemaru wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:19 pm If aiming for the platinum, 2 playthroughs are recommended.
If not, may new game + feature naman para sa 2nd run of the game.
mukhang doable naman ang platinum nito. puro collectibles yung marami. :D

uunahin ko yung rise of the tomb raider. puro dlc trophies na lang ang karamihan na kulang ko.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Parang mas maiksi sa Rise at mas madali ang final boss.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:35 pm Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Parang mas maiksi sa Rise at mas madali ang final boss.
Congrats! Try mo naman yun hardest difficulty nyan para mas exciting. :D
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sn@kemaru wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:03 pm Congrats! Try mo naman yun hardest difficulty nyan para mas exciting. :D
Thanks, Sir! Lalaruin ko rin yung higher difficulties. Nag-normal lang ako e. :D
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Game Title: Far Cry Primal
Playtime: Approximately 55 to 65 hours
This is my first Far Cry game. You don't need to collect all the collectibles for the trophy. Two(2) trophies took me a few tries to get - hit hostile targets from 50 and 70 feet away with the spear and bow respectively. No online trophies!
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Resident Evil 3 Remake

Short but still very enjoyable game. I recommend getting this on a discount. The full price is really not justifiable even with Resident Evil Resistance bundled. I'll probably replay it to get the infinite assault rifle and rocket launcher. :D

Nakakainis lang kasi hindi masyado audible kapag sumisigaw ng "S.T.A.R.S" si Nemesis. :lol:

At nakakatawa din yung mga zombies at enemies na hindi ka hinahabol kapag lumipat ka ng ibang room. Kahit nasa pinto ka at nakabukas hindi ka papansinin. Though meron din naman na hinahabol ka sa ibang room. At hindi makaakyat ng stairs ang zombies. :lol: