Destiny Special Editions detailed

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

LIMITED EDITION

Humanity has been searching the ruins of our Golden Age for Guardians – heroes capable of wielding Light as a weapon. You have just been found and given a vital mission: defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.
CONTENTS
-Limited Edition SteelBookâ„¢ Case and Game Disc
-Guardian Folio, containing:
-“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
-Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
-Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
-A Unique Ghost Casing
-An Exclusive Player Emblem
-An Exclusive Player Ship Skin
-Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass*
GHOST EDITION

This is your Ghost. It sought you out for centuries. It found you, dead and forgotten in the ruins of our civilization’s violent Collapse, and it brought you back to life to protect us all. Defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.
CONTENTS
-Limited Edition SteelBookâ„¢ Case and Game Disc
-Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game. May it lead you through the Darkness.
-Letter of Introduction: These worlds were once ours. If you accept your destiny, you will be asked to do the impossible.
-Golden Age Relics, which include a Patch, Sticker, and two Chrome slides of the Traveler
-Guardian Folio, containing:
-“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. -You will learn the truth.
-Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
-Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has also provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
-A Unique Ghost Casing
-Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass*
DIGITAL GUARDIAN EDITION

Destiny is a next generation first person shooter, with rich cinematic storytelling set in huge worlds to explore. Create and customize your Guardian. Defeat your enemies. Become Legend in intense cooperative, competitive, and innovative public gameplay modes.
CONTENTS
-Digital Download of Destiny
-Early access to Vanguard Armory and Player Emblem pre-order bonus
-Reservation for two upcoming Destiny Expansions, “The Dark Below” and “House of Wolves,” featuring:
-Brand new story missions
-Cooperative and competitive multiplayer arenas
-A wealth of all new weapons, armor, and gear to earn
-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has also provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
-A Unique Ghost Casing
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Destiny: Digital Guardian, Limited, and Ghost Edition Unboxing - IGN First
sic
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

Preordered Ghost edition. :)
PSN ID: EdwardTheHuman
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

US PS store link to the Digital Guardian Edition

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... 0000000513
weirdohenrico
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: weirdohenrico

I hope Ghost Edition is available locally from Datablitz or iTech.
PS4: Destiny
PS3: Last of Us
PS Vita: Killzone Mercenary
PSN: weirdohenrico
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Ok sana yung Ghost edition kaya lang medyo pricey para sakin lalo na at mostly online mp yung game. ^_^*
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
weirdohenrico
Myst
Myst

yup. pero you do get what you pay for -- the replica, the steel case and printed materials, etc -- it is pretty cool.
weirdohenrico
Myst
Myst

Is this the place to start a list of gamers playing Destiny Beta -- I want to go through story with a fire team. Add me up PSN:
weirdohenrico
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

if you really like Destiny, I think the Ghost edition is a good buy
weirdohenrico
Myst
Myst

So far, as I have played the Beta Destiny -- I am liking it a lot so I'll probably end up trying to get Ghost Edition, just hope I can.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Really impressed with the game that I ordered the Limited edition. Pag isipan ko if I'll get the Ghost ed but for now, I'm happy with the LE. Awesome game though even basing from the beta. =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
rai666
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

Any idea where I can PO the Limited Edition or Ghost Edition here? Meron ba sa iTech/GameOneGadget or Datablitz? :) How much?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Sana may makuhanan pa satin...dito sa US wala na kumukuha ng preorders para sa ghost or limited editions.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bisugz

kung may ghost edition sa db mgiging region locked kaya iyon since my account is r1.
PSN US:Bizugs

PSN HK:Bisugz

Nintendo FC: 2595-1096-5750

MADE IN [RP] Samahang Sandatahan

WHEN GOTHAM IS ASHES... THEN, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE..
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Lol..bestbuy cancelled my preorder, apparently they didn't have enough to sell. The good thing though is that they gave me $50 as compensation so it's not too bad...used it to preorder nba2k15, which now comes down to just $10 and tax.

I'll see if I can get an LE or even a Ghost one after release but kung hindi, I don't mind settling for the regular game, hyped lang talaga ako to play it when it comes out. 1 month to go! =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Limited edition is back in stock on Amazon..get it while you can. =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Pati ghost edition meron so i put in one just in case...lol
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

That ghost edition is pretty cool, I heard it's selling like crazy on ebay for crazy amounts of money.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Yeah...daming mga opportunist eh. Swerte lang din I was in time for Amazon's short stock run a while ago..and here's hoping my preorders don't get canceled.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
ickn28
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: ickn28

@Seraph011

sir ang laki ng shipping at tax pag amazon ka bumili BDO gamit ko meron ba iba way na mas mura.