Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Mandac8 wrote:Got My Copy. :2thumbs:
How much po siya?
potskipotpot
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: potski_25

hello where did you get your copy? been trying to find a store selling this all day. appreciate it thanks :)
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

^if reading Mandac8's description would help - Taiwan I guess? :)
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com
Cyrusdvirus
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Cyrusdvirus

ron_bato wrote:
Cyrusdvirus wrote: No. Im not mixing it. I'm referring to SOM. The orc that killed your friend will also show on your game. I read it in one of the reviews
I think you are. Here's a link of how the nemesis system works for Shadow of Mordor: http://www.gamesradar.com/shadow-mordor ... how-works/

The difference between Diablo's Nemesis system and SOM's Nemesis system is that the Nemesis system in SOM is built around being unique for each play.
A unique feature of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is the Nemesis system. Every enemy players' face is a unique individual, differentiated by their personality, strengths and weaknesses. These enemies are shaped by their encounters with the player to create personal arch-enemies who are unique to every gameplay session. Players must out think each distinctively different enemy they encounter to infiltrate the ranks and dominate within the dynamic world that remembers and adapts to their actions and choices.
It's built around having a Nemesis that is your own, it's unique to your playthrough. Whereas in Diablo, your game can be invaded by the enemy that killed your PSN friend.
Shadow of Mordor is strictly a single-player affair, but there's a cool benefit to playing with an online connection. Whenever the folks on your friends list (or, barring that, random strangers) get killed, you'll receive a Vendetta mission to avenge their death in that same area. Besides giving you a chance at extra rewards, this can offer an intriguing glimpse into the Uruks that are taking your buddies to task.

http://www.gamesradar.com/middle-earth- ... or-review/
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: pogzz505

Bookmarked..
PSN ID: pogzz505

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Cyrusdvirus wrote: Shadow of Mordor is strictly a single-player affair, but there's a cool benefit to playing with an online connection. Whenever the folks on your friends list (or, barring that, random strangers) get killed, you'll receive a Vendetta mission to avenge their death in that same area. Besides giving you a chance at extra rewards, this can offer an intriguing glimpse into the Uruks that are taking your buddies to task.

http://www.gamesradar.com/middle-earth- ... or-review/
I stand corrected, I had not known about this. Thanks!
Cyrusdvirus
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Cyrusdvirus

Np. Add me on PSN: cyrusdvirus for SOM :)
annodomini
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

magkano kaya estimated price nito dito? thinking of getting a US copy kasi for $59.99. malaki ba difference ng price compared sa local shops? sorry, noob question.
ferdz_33
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: fRaNcZ_

Amazon pre-order on the way though intay pa ng more than 1 week before arriving here. :(

tiyaga-tiyaga muna sa First Light.
PSN ID: fRaNcZ_
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (EU): CECH-2004B - 250gb upgraded to 500gb
Sony PlayStation 4 (EU): CECH-1004A - 500gb
Sony PlayStation Vita (US): PCH-1101 - with 64gb MMC
Sony PlayStation Vita (EU): PCH-1104 - with 16gb MMC (plus 1 x 16gb)
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

sarap bagong game. antay muna ako reviews. bookmarked :D

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Seems that faith really wanted me to buy this game so I as promised, I did. Played an hour, killed my first 2 captains...did a couple of missions, killed once by a common orc when I got trapped between it and a captain I was hunting and killed again by two of the big ass dogs. And so far I can say that it was definitely worth the purchase! Awesome mix of Assassins Creed gameplay, fast Arkham like combat and because it's LOTR, I like the story instantly! This definitely will be my sleeper hit for this year!

Btw, ano nga ba preorder bonuses na meron from either Gamestop or Amazon? Hindi kasi ako nag preorder pero may nakuha naman ako na extra 2 missions and a Ranger Skin and an extra archer skill / power....
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

Just got home from work and got my copy, I'll play it after dinner :cheer:
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
wem272
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: jokho76

Guys .. my first post here... been looking for info on why still no Shadow of Mordor in Stores. Checked Itech fb page and found this:
i.TECH - Philippines We have been informed earlier that the asian version will coincide with the european release date which is oct 3. There is still time to preorder!!
Favor na lang guys - if meron na - please post and saan makakabili.
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

^Check mo FB page ng datablitz baka within this day daw
wem272
PlayStation
PlayStation

Kaibigan - thank you sa tip. ;)
kongming81
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Easy as 123 wrote:^Check mo FB page ng datablitz baka within this day daw
Sana nga meron na mamaya sa datablitz, ingit na ingit nako sa mga meron na! :pray: salamat sa hope!
fun funeral
wem272
PlayStation
PlayStation

Called magnolia and I left my number - Baka mama yang gabi... Sabi Naman ni fb Datablitz ngayon hapon....
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

Downloading na akin bought from PSN HK
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Available na ito sa DB, sugod na :lol: kaso walang presyo binigay pa. R3, steelbook edition.
kongming81
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

ron_bato wrote:Available na ito sa DB, sugod na :lol: kaso walang presyo binigay pa. R3, steelbook edition.
Ayun ayus, Salamat sa info bro! :D
fun funeral