Moon Hunters

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

[quoteMoon Hunters, a stylish new action RPG from the Montreal-based Kitfox Games, is coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, the developer announced.

The game, due out in late 2015, has passed its $75,000 PlayStation 4 and $135,000 PS Vita Kickstarter stretch goals. With 18 hours remaining, it’s funded $162,000 CAD, and looks set to reach its $170,000 stretch goal of a sixth playable character.

Moon Hunters is a one-to-four player “mythology-building action RPG” set in ancient Mesopotamia, where the player is tasked with figuring out what’s happened to the all-powerful Moon, which has gone missing.

“Along the way, you journey through a world that’s different every time, and make decisions that show your personality,” creative director Tanya Short said on the PlayStation Blog. “Your personality traits determine your reputation, but also how you’re remembered in legend after you’re gone. If you’re truly memorable, you might even become a symbol of heroism as a constellation in the night sky, visible in all future play-throughs.”

The game itself is described as “relatively short,” with one playthrough lasting one to three hours. But the world is randomly generated and you’ll need to play it a few times to unlock all the character classes, tribes, and biomes.

A Wii U version of Moon Hunters could also happen if funding reaches $250,000 by the time the Kickstarter campaign closes.[/quote]

Source: http://gematsu.com/2014/09/moon-hunters ... s4-ps-vita
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Graphics remind me of old school Sierra RPG PC games like King's Quest, Space Quest, etc. :)
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.